Legit Shampoo Listing, add your HONEST reviews here.

heyitzalex

Reaction score
I've been looking into a few shampoos to slow my frontal recession. I've been on JASON biotin shampoo and conditioner. Work great, smell great, both leaves your hair feeling pretty full and strong. But on Amazon...WOW. There are a ton of brands, and even more FAKE REVIEWS! This industry is full of lies and deceit, and as patients, how can we buy an honest product?

I guess that's what this forum is for. Purador shampoo (blue and gold) have killer (and also non-so killer) reviews on Amazon. Also kind of weird that their products are only sold on Amazon. For those that tried this out, as well as others, how did it last? I'll start. Let's have a rating system (1-5), 1 being horrible, 5 being awesome, and simple rate our products so we don't have to trust those fake reviews and ads. hair transplant doctors will point you away from all this stuff, but I mean, if you used it, and it did work, they would be out of a job.

JASON Restorative Biotin and Conditioner
Price: 3 (but wholefoods has them on sale from time to time for around $7 a bottle)
Hair softness: 3
Hair strength: 4
Did it help hair loss: 3 (shedding was reduced because hair was stronger, didn't necessary help the pattern but this is a good shampoo. wish I started with this one earlier).

Regenpure DR
Price: 3
Hair softness: 2
Hair strength: 2
Did it help hair loss: 1 (didn't work for me, but I must've not used it long enough. this shampoo dried out my hair like crazy. I feel like this shampoo almost trigger my male pattern baldness).

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Get out of here, Regenepure is very good, i think you want to sell that "Jason" smth that no-one heard about it.
Sorry if i'm wrong, but it;s dubious to have just 2 reviews, basically bashing one and saying the other is good.

heyitzalex

Reaction score
I didn't say Jason is good, it actually is not good at all, which is why I'm hoping you guys post some honest reviews. Regenpure DR might work well for some, but for me, it didn't do anything. Just dries my hair out even more.