Legit - minoxidil Formula's

ITR000

Reaction score
I wanted to inquire if anyone has had experience with Perfect Image Solutions minoxidil formula’s, I’ve always ordered my hair-loss products (i.e. minoxidil, Finestade, spironolactone Crème, etc) from Dr. Lee. Well I went to his site this morning because I am running low and I was shocked to find out he has shut down operations. This posses a huge problem for me considering I am located in Canada and trying to find a legit, reputable online retailer that is willing to ship to Canada, especially Finasteride isn’t easy.

In any case I am back searching online and was wondering what are everyone’s thoughts on Perfect Image Solutions, DS Labs, etc

If the companies above are not trustworthy can anyone recommend where I can order good quality, legit, minoxidil and Finasteride online?

Many thanks in advance…..

Oren19

Reaction score
b"h

buy original rogaine, in my opinion is the must trustworthy for minoxidil product! you can buy it from amazon. maybe their site do ships to canada, you can check: http://www.rogaine.com .

i'm recommand you to buy rogaine foam for the vertex, and rogain liquid for the hairline, it's very comfortable.

i'm think rogaine is the first company that developed minoxidil