Left Side Thin, Especially Temple Point -- Should I Be Worried About Dupa?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/cwBRxXa

I am 28. A girl commented that my hair looks like old man's.

Thank you!

I've already ordered a more receded hairline for my next system and more graduation.

My hairdresser always wants to cut the temples short, so I've let her. Does this make the hair appear even thinner?

Last edited:

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine are similar but probably thinner and I have a lot of grey hair (I'm in my 40s).

I use DermMatch or Mane to make it look thicker.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
You may want to consider changing your hairstyle.
Because of dirty hairline? Yes, I most of the time keep it somewhat covered and that helps. I definitely want longer hair (it's called medium length probably, though, I don't plan to go much longer than this or get a braid).

Last edited:

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because of dirty hairline? Yes, I most of the time keep it somewhat covered and that helps. I definitely want longer hair (it's called medium length probably, though, I don't plan to go much longer than this or get a braid).

I did 14" long Viking hair with buzzed back and sides for about seven months, before going short (weather). You are can get creative.

Laconian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn my right side looks very similar to yours. I had no idea my sides (particularly my right side) were thinning because I always kept my side hair very short. I only noticed now that I have DUPA because I grew my hair in for the system.

Does it just keep getting worse and worse? I mean will our sides eventually be completely bald like our foreheads? I was so excited about hair systems. I thought they would be a fantastic solution way into old age, but now that my goddamn sides are thinning I'm a little distraught to say the least. I just ordered some minoxidil for the first time in my life. Hope it helps. Would have ordered it much sooner but like I said I had no goddamn idea that my sides were thinning.

By the way I just use eyeliner to fill it in and it works very well for now. Wouldn't touch hair fibers due to the mess.

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also have DUPA and i dont think we will be completely bald at the sides. Its just starting to look "weird" when we try to grow out unfortunately
tried to grow my sides for 1 year while I kept my systems hair long. it looked okay because i could hide the bald spots, but I couldnt slick back unfortunately

Does eyeliner work?

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mind if I ask how much of that is system? I have the same thing going on man and I’m 25. I was either thinking a full cap or the curtain look to help cover and blend into the sides.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Do you mind if I ask how much of that is system? I have the same thing going on man and I’m 25. I was either thinking a full cap or the curtain look to help cover and blend into the sides.
How much of that is system? Difficult to exlpain. The base is the shape of NW5A
norwoodscale.gif

Damn my right side looks very similar to yours. I had no idea my sides (particularly my right side) were thinning because I always kept my side hair very short. I only noticed now that I have DUPA because I grew my hair in for the system.

Does it just keep getting worse and worse? I mean will our sides eventually be completely bald like our foreheads? I was so excited about hair systems. I thought they would be a fantastic solution way into old age, but now that my goddamn sides are thinning I'm a little distraught to say the least. I just ordered some minoxidil for the first time in my life. Hope it helps. Would have ordered it much sooner but like I said I had no goddamn idea that my sides were thinning.

By the way I just use eyeliner to fill it in and it works very well for now. Wouldn't touch hair fibers due to the mess.
I also have DUPA and i dont think we will be completely bald at the sides. Its just starting to look "weird" when we try to grow out unfortunately
tried to grow my sides for 1 year while I kept my systems hair long. it looked okay because i could hide the bald spots, but I couldnt slick back unfortunately

Does eyeliner work?

I think in time we need to make the density as low as possible, make the widow's peak really pronounced and recede the hairline. Because there are people like that: thin and receded side hair, really pronounced and masculine widows peak, but they don't come off as bald, because the peak is still low on the forehead.

maxresdefault.jpg

Like 3 or even 4-5 on this pic.

front-contour-shape.jpg

Contour AA definitely. And then just move it back until it looks natural and blends with the shitty sides. You will look old, but not bald. I have already ordered A, right now I still have CC or C.

More options:

upload_2019-10-12_22-26-19.png

Then we can also keep the sides short if that really helps with density. Have an undercut haircut.

Last edited:

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah in my eyes your sides are ok and your temples are also not bad. my sides and temples are much worse than yours. did you try to grow out?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
yeah in my eyes your sides are ok and your temples are also not bad. my sides and temples are much worse than yours. did you try to grow out?
No. My hairdresser says that such sides are not grown out, that many men have hair like that in the temples and nape and this is how they cut it. Women still grow them out, but it takes decades.

Laconian

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Fanjeera interesting. My left nape is also sparse but my right nape is thick. What's strange is that my upper temples look fine and dense, it's just the lower part closer to the eye/ear area that is thinning. I'll do whatever I can to keep my current style because I think it suits me.

Had a tinder date today at my place and she couldn't keep her eyes off my thick dark hair [system]. She kept complimenting it and saying how I look so exotic. Suddenly touched it but I just gently grabbed her hand and coolly said "nah, don't do that. I don't like it when people touch my hair or face" but inside I was panicking. Just lol. She was scrutinizing it so much that I felt inclined to tell her that I straighten my hair on top because my bio hair is so curly. But she said that she didn't even notice the difference. So my explanation was induced by unnecessary paranoia. Either way the Lordhair system definitely passed the test.

It does suck though that women can't play with my hair.