Lee's Xandrox 15%

Redbone

Reaction score
This product has been out for at least three months now and very little feedback has come on here from users, and I know there are guys on here using it. My question to you is, what has it done for you and is it worth spending the $88 for 3mo supply?

Note to all the Newbies: 15% is only for use after you have tried and had littler success with 5%.

Incidentally I was just applying the 5% and accidentaly knocked the bottle over spilling half its contents- I am freakin pissed is an understatement!!

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Redbone said:
This product has been out for at least three months now and very little feedback has come on here from users, and I know there are guys on here using it. My question to you is, what has it done for you and is it worth spending the $88 for 3mo supply?

Note to all the Newbies: 15% is only for use after you have tried and had littler success with 5%.

Incidentally I was just applying the 5% and accidentaly knocked the bottle over spilling half its contents- I am freakin pissed is an understatement!!
Yes, it is worth the 88 dollars for a 4 month supply not a 3 month supply. It has allowed me to grow my hairline and temple area back. Good stuff. Better than the 5% that is for damn sure. Give it a try. :D :D :D

dave01_us

Established Member
Reaction score
I've had this stuff for a while now but just started applying about a month ago....so far so good i'm seeing some new sprouts i havent seen on anything else i've been on.I only use it at night because it is some greasy sh*t

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dave01_us said:
I've had this stuff for a while now but just started applying about a month ago....so far so good i'm seeing some new sprouts i havent seen on anything else i've been on.I only use it at night because it is some greasy sh*t
Yes, I have to agree, it is some greasy sh*t. Night time is the only time I apply it. You are only supposed to apply it once a day anyway.

shineydome

Established Member
Reaction score
xandrox 15...hmmm..yeah, I went to my HMO Doctor and asked him for referral. As you probably know, Dr. Lee wants your GP to give referral before you can buy his products....is that because the minoxidil is above the 5% level that is available OTC? Well, my GP refused to give referral...nice huh? He said he's probably a quack and cannot authorize "his" patient to be treated by a potentially dangerous person. (He didn't use those exact words, but that's what he meant) Nice HMO. Anyway, my temples are in real need of some serious stimulation, so I took 2 generic bottles of minoxidil and let the alcohol evap in a large container...I let it eveporate down to 60 ml...I probably lost some minoxidil in the translation but it sure is "greasy" stuff like you all say above. When applying, I first "wet" the temples with normal minoxidil to get the alcohol there for the med transfer and then apply the condensed minoxidil. My guess is I'm getting roughly 9-10% minoxidil on those areas. It seems to be doing something as fine little hairs are appearing...but who knows...they may have showed up anyhow. At least I feel I'm trying the best that I can.
Shiney

Redbone

Reaction score
Good to hear it is working. When this first came out Lee was very excited about it but I did not hear much feedback. Thnks

fro

Established Member
Reaction score
kalika said:
dave01_us said:
Yes, I have to agree, it is some greasy sh*t. Night time is the only time I apply it. You are only supposed to apply it once a day anyway.

How long did it taKE YOU TO SEE RESULTS, AND HOW LONG WERE YOU USING minoxidil 5% BEFORE THAT?

G

U use it and like it. It lasts a really long time. I have been on one bottle for a couple months. Man my left temple is coming in. If all those thin hairs where 2 thicken I would have my original hairline back. I regrew all my hair except that its so thin it still looks like im receding. But they are getting longer and thicker.

Its great considering that the area its coming from was a slick bald area with no signs of life a couple months ago.

I think its worth the money. However I wouldn't use it long term cause its way 2 much cash.

fro

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you guys notice crystals in the xandrox 15%?

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been using 15% xandrox for 2 month now (it was kind of stupid cause i was on 5% minoxidil for only a month) but i did it cause hairloss was scaring the sh*t out of me and i needed something that works faster than 5%. i figure that i would try 15% and see for myself about all the hype doctor lee is giving it.

my frontal section hair is becoming stronger. and i don't feel scare anymore about hairloss cause my hair is improving everyday i wake up.
my regimen are the big 3. almost 3 month on it.

and let me say this. it was for sure that i was going to shave my head by december, due to my hairloss being to visible. but now since everything
is better (not much better) i don't have to shave it, i'm not even thinking about it.

i'm still couple of days to complete the 3 months period but everything is coming back together. i still loose some hair here and there, but maybe 2-3 hair a day, compare to 25-30 before my regimen. but i'm just waiting to recover from my minoxidil 5% shed. it was actually pretty bad shed, but i guess it will pay off. NOTE: 15% never gave me a shedding. it was only the first 3 weeks on minoxidil 5%, then it stop. kept using minoxidil 5% for another week with no shed and swicth to 15%.

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
15% Xandrox

I have used his 12.5% for about 2 yrs with very good results. I switched to his 15% about 1.5 months ago. No huge improvement, but its a lot easier to use.
He has always been very cool about answering emails, so while its a little pricey, he at least gets back w/ you on your questions.

He wasnt too excited about the laser comb when I asked him about it, in spite of recent reports that show a lot of promise. But I think if I was selling topicals I wouldnt go out and tout it as the next big thing either.

ColtsFan

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
have been using the 12.5 for 4 months and have just moved up to 15 xandrox god this is sticky and shiny its like puting coke or OJ on your head
havent seen any regrowth since i started any of my treatments but my girlfriend thinks my hair looks a bit thicker and i know it hasnt thinned any more
so maybe i have has results of ome kind

ColtsFan

Established Member
Reaction score
definately not something you want to put on your head before you go out,
I noticed when my hair and scalp are dry its not AS sticky, but you are right its messy.

Actually I keep a little of the 12.5% around because if I use just a little of that its more like a leave in cond. but I cant use the 15% before i go to work or out, no way....

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
shineydome said:
I took 2 generic bottles of minoxidil and let the alcohol evap in a large container...I let it eveporate down to 60 ml...My guess is I'm getting roughly 9-10% minoxidil on those areas.

Nope. The absolute MAXIMUM concentration that you could get with such a strategy is about 7.5%, because that's the most that pure propylene glycol can dissolve (the other two liquids in Rogaine, alcohol and water, dissolve even LESS than that). And you'd be lucky even to get the max, because of small amounts of the other two liquids left in the solution.

Bryan

fro

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello, Bryan. Do you have any more feedback on the xandrox 15? Are people generally finding it more effective than minoxidil 5% or is it causing massive hairline sheds like the xandrox 12.5 was?
Thanks

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
No, I've never used ANY form of Xandrox, so I don't know how well any of it works.

Bryan

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm still couple of days to complete the 3 months period but everything is coming back together. i still loose some hair here and there, but maybe 2-3 hair a day, compare to 25-30 before my regimen

Am i the only one that knows how to count the hairs that i lose during the day?? Man if you were only losing 25-30 hairs a day unless you had some freak condition you would not be balding. If your only losing 2-3 hairs a day now then i also congratulate you because not only do you not have male pattern baldness, you have one of the thickest heads around.

dave01_us

Established Member
Reaction score
fro said:
kalika said:
dave01_us said:

How long did it taKE YOU TO SEE RESULTS, AND HOW LONG WERE YOU USING minoxidil 5% BEFORE THAT?

I've been using 5% minoxidil. and Xandrox for probably over 2 years i've been on the 15% for just a month i know its way to early to tell but so far so good

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
i have been on 15% for about a month now....and man i love this stuff....no more twice a day....just once a day now at night....dries really quick so i dont hav eto worry abou tit getting anywhere on my pillow. i was on 5% for a year great results....15% within a month so many more temple hair sprouting. i barely lose any hair now.....88 bucks for anywhere from 4-7 months. 125 ml varies lee said cause sometime its really busy so they just fill it up to the rim with teh solution. plus 88 bucks for lets say 4 months thats only 10 more bucks a month then minoxidil. and this stuff i almost say guareentees to work.....plus once a day man you cant beat that.....

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kramer3 said:
If your only losing 2-3 hairs a day now then i also congratulate you because not only do you not have male pattern baldness, you have one of the thickest heads around.

I only lose 2-3 hairs a day, but I lost a whole shitload of them before I started doing something about it.