Lebron James Hair Falls Out During Game

Kratos2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/lebron-james-hair-falls-during-180032736.html

lebron-james-hair.jpg

What is going on with LeBron's hair? Is that a glue on weave? Why not get transplants if he's that rich. Dude makes like 150m dollars every 4 years.

Anthony Davis, his teammate tries to tell him to 'fix your hair" the whole thing was caught on camera. How embarrassing did that have to be on National TV?

Here is the full clip on TV:

Dude, Joe Rogan even talked about this on his podcast.

Why not shave his head? He's like 6'9'' 260 lbs of muscle and he's black. Michael Jordan never won an NBA title until he shaved his head, fact!
lebron-james-hair-falls-during-180032736.html

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant tell if it's some type of toppik like fibers attached to his head or what it is. Normal hair fibers don't clump up like that right?

Wispy

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/lebron-james-hair-falls-during-180032736.html

View attachment 130988

What is going on with LeBron's hair? Is that a glue on weave? Why not get transplants if he's that rich. Dude makes like 150m dollars every 4 years.

Anthony Davis, his teammate tries to tell him to 'fix your hair" the whole thing was caught on camera. How embarrassing did that have to be on National TV?

Here is the full clip on TV:

Dude, Joe Rogan even talked about this on his podcast.

Why not shave his head? He's like 6'9'' 260 lbs of muscle and he's black. Michael Jordan never won an NBA title until he shaved his head, fact!
lebron-james-hair-falls-during-180032736.html

Does he have the *time* for the transplants? Maybe that factored into it. And hell, what does he think about hair tech? For all we know he thinks it's still stuck in the 90s and 00s. He probably has met loads of fat, middle aged managers with terrible hairplugs in his line of work. That'll paint your view of the matter quite decidedly. And who knows - maybe the few skilled ones we all worship by name might be the only ones. Who says Hollywood is full of hair-fixers? Could just be our imagination.

Felipe302

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like a hair system front lifting up.

Hair has no marginal benefit for this guy.

He would get the same kind of pussy with or without it. Same money and celebrity privileges.

This only shows how much hair loss can f*** with your head. If this guy, who has all the status and money in the world couldn't shake it off... what about us, average Joe's, lol.

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

He would get the same kind of pussy with or without it. Same money and celebrity privileges.

This only shows how much hair loss can f*** with your head. If this guy, who has all the status and money in the world couldn't shake it off... what about us, average Joe's, lol.
I think that he has a fut scar,thats why doesnt want to shave it.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is hair fibers. He puts the sweatband on first and then applies the fibers. He goes way too heavy with it. He should shave and SMP and then transplant during off season.

Kratos2019

My Regimen
Reaction score

Exactly. Dude is 6'9" he's 270 lbs and ripped. Plus he's black. I know kids who are black and shave their heads. Nobody thinks twice about a black due shaving his head. He's a multimillionaire and he's the best NBA player in the world right now.

Kobe shaved his head, Michael Jordan shaved his head, Shaq shaved his head. It's like, dude just embrace it.

Imagine being a white guy with a mishaped head, no money, and in your 20s. Pale pasty head and out of shape. What chance would he have?

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
No one batted an eyelid when Jordan, Bryant, Shaq, Barkley, Malone, Carter shaved their heads. He's brought a lot of attention to the problem himself.

As mentioned before most black guys look fine bald, the majority of them have very short hair to begin with so there is no big change afterwards. The darker your skin the better you look bald, there are exceptions of course.

He's built like a heavyweight boxer so would pull off the look easily.