Leave In Conditioner Spray With Sunscreen - Need Recommendations

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So it's increasingly difficult to find a leave-in conditioner, with sunscreen.

I was using BC Bonacure Sun Protect Spray Conditioner, and it was awesome, but is only sold in a few countries and not manufactured year round.

I need an alternative and am having a real problem finding something. I don't trust the stores selling products here, because they lie. I already wasted lots of money on products that don't work.

I am willing to buy on ebay/Amazon, but don't want to start spending lots of money without hearing from you all.

Thanks,

Steve

Anshin

My Regimen
Reaction score
To My knowledge its better to use Olive oil related leave in conditioner as it plays a very good role in protecting your hair from UV rays,
During my pregnancy period i use to massage Castor Oil for 20 minutes and after bath i use to apply Leave in black olive oil conditioner Compared with green olive black olive are far better for your hair and is more nutritious. There is a famous brand called ORS, they do have this Black Olive Oil conditioner, which is intended purely to care your hair ..

PLEASE Don't purely trust me ...Just try a bottle and please do lemme know your comments here in this discussion

12022-main.png

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

And thanks. Olive Oil only has an SPF of 2-8. The BEST oil is Red Raspberry Seed Oil, which allegedly has a high SPF depend on A or B rays. But it was only one study. I am going to go with the Neutrogena added to my leave-in.

S.

Russianguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

And thanks. Olive Oil only has an SPF of 2-8. The BEST oil is Red Raspberry Seed Oil, which allegedly has a high SPF depend on A or B rays. But it was only one study. I am going to go with the Neutrogena added to my leave-in.

S.
You can also try The Revlon specially produced for sun protection with spf.
Is Bonacure really the great product? I've seen it at local online-stores in Russia but I didn't try this.

Attachments

• Revlon.jpg
    Revlon.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 157
  • BCure.jpg
    BCure.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 157

pferr

Reaction score
You can also try The Revlon specially produced for sun protection with spf.
Is Bonacure really the great product? I've seen it at local online-stores in Russia but I didn't try this.

Hey Russianguy,

I went ahead and got the Revlon as I found a good deal online. In trying to see if it is paraben and sulphate free but can't get a definite answer? I assume it is coz you wouldn't be using it otherwise. Are you able to confirm? Many thanks!

Laconian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use Chi Argan Oil and I'm really satisfied so far. It says it has UV protection. No parabens, sulfates, silicones.

Granted I've only had my system for two weeks so I don't know about the long-term effects but the product also doubles as a styling product in my case so I get a two-in-one effect. It's not sticky at all and leaves my hair looking healthy.

I have a very similar hairstyle to yours, OP. Short sides, unexposed hairline, everything brushed forward.

https://www.amazon.com/CHI-Argan-Oil-fl-oz/dp/B00N30ZWFW

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on my first hairpiece (and about to order another, for backup!) & have yet to use conditioner.

My chief concerns are that the conditioner will loosen up the knots in my lace & that the UV protectants will damage the hair...Thoughts?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on my first hairpiece (and about to order another, for backup!) & have yet to use conditioner.

My chief concerns are that the conditioner will loosen up the knots in my lace & that the UV protectants will damage the hair...Thoughts?

Basically, NO and NO!

You don't SOAK the system in it, you lightly spray it on the hair (after it's been styled), not on the roots. And people have even tested plain old sunscreen on hair, and it is fine.

UV bleaches the hair.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically, NO and NO!

You don't SOAK the system in it, you lightly spray it on the hair (after it's been styled), not on the roots. And people have even tested plain old sunscreen on hair, and it is fine.

UV bleaches the hair.

So you guys avoid just regular hair conditioner? The type you apply and then rinse out, during the washing of the hair?

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tried many leave in conditioners and by far the best one,IMO, is awesome wig leave in condition spray. Of course, you are going to want to put it in a different bottle