Learning From The Impact Section (goodbye).

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
you nailed it on the head. lol thats very true everything is so much more awesome when stoned. @sunchyme1 idk if you looked up the psychological term "flow", its when you get so absorbed in something everything else is forgotten. people get it when they f*** their wives, are fighting in championship bouts, and when they hug their mothers :)

the long term memory recall especially is precious as a baldie. i have flashbacks of lost memories (usually of times when i had hair of course) and they honestly make life f*****g worth living.

so you gave it up to focus on school? you couldn't do it and still get your sh*t done?

i definitely consider myself addicted but its like a caffeine addiction. theres no major consequences. actually theres less consequences than caffeine as you can actually die from caffeine (very hard though lol)

Actually I could do college and work fine, probably would have done it better if I didn't smoke but that wasn't the reason.

Reasons I quit daily weed.

1. I noticed on holidays when I wouldn't smoke, but drink instead, that I was much more wittier, smoking had dulled one of my best social traits, making people laugh. This is not true for everyone, I know some funny stoners, but was true for me.

2. I was missing out on a lot of social things just to get high. I missed a music festival one sunny weekend to get stoned and rewatch a tv series. I felt like sh*t, this was a major wakeup call.

3. I was missing out on women, a lot of my close friends got girlfriends etc, meanwhile I had only had sex once. This situation was worsened by 1. and 2. this was the major drive.

4. Weed, like any drug, is better in moderation. Smoking all day everyday made my high's a lot less exciting. Once/twice a week makes it far more enjoyable.

You're spot on a about flow.

theres no major consequences. actually theres less consequences than caffeine as you can actually die from caffeine (very hard though lol)

You're implying that side affects are the only issue with drugs. I went through this stage. Comparing it to other drugs/habits. Dench said it best, it makes mediocrity ok, which is both the good and the bad thing about it.

My advice is this. Are you ok with your current routine/situation? If you're not, and you want to change it then daily weed will make this much harder. Why change it if you can be happy without changing it? Thus my advice would be to cut back if you want change, if you have goals. Depending on your self control this might mean giving it up altogether for a while.

If you're happy with your current routine/situation, or you know you can't improve it even if you did everything you can, then daily weed could be the right choice.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
she used to literally think of it like a DEA agent lol. but she knows now its mostly harmless. and she says its okay as long as she doesn't smell it.

100$ worth lasts me like 6 months so 16.67$ a month. lol
Mommy is the only girl we're ever gonna have interaction with.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I could do college and work fine, probably would have done it better if I didn't smoke but that wasn't the reason.

Reasons I quit daily weed.

1. I noticed on holidays when I wouldn't smoke, but drink instead, that I was much more wittier, smoking had dulled one of my best social traits, making people laugh. This is not true for everyone, I know some funny stoners, but was true for me.

2. I was missing out on a lot of social things just to get high. I missed a music festival one sunny weekend to get stoned and rewatch a tv series. I felt like sh*t, this was a major wakeup call.

3. I was missing out on women, a lot of my close friends got girlfriends etc, meanwhile I had only had sex once. This situation was worsened by 1. and 2. this was the major drive.

4. Weed, like any drug, is better in moderation. Smoking all day everyday made my high's a lot less exciting. Once/twice a week makes it far more enjoyable.

You're spot on a about flow.

You're implying that side affects are the only issue with drugs. I went through this stage. Comparing it to other drugs/habits. Dench said it best, it makes mediocrity ok, which is both the good and the bad thing about it.

My advice is this. Are you ok with your current routine/situation? If you're not, and you want to change it then daily weed will make this much harder. Why change it if you can be happy without changing it? Thus my advice would be to cut back if you want change, if you have goals. Depending on your self control this might mean giving it up altogether for a while.

If you're happy with your current routine/situation, or you know you can't improve it even if you did everything you can, then daily weed could be the right choice.
2 doesnt have anything to do with weed. You made a choice and regretted it.

And how do you miss out on women because of getting high? Smoking is often social and theres lots of stoner girls and its an avenue to meet people. It would increases chances to meet girls if anything. I have even met girls through it

The mediocrity thing you are projecting and assuming is true for everyone. Lol i feel super aware about what im doing with my life when high. Mainly thoughts like "damn how did i end up like this", etc

You are being condescending referring to it as a "stage" btw

It just sounds like you associated weed with a time when you werent successful so you wanna put it down and others down for doing it. Maybe its sour grapes you werent able to do it while being responsible

The alarmist DEA amotivational syndrome has got the causality wrong. Its more that the people who are less in control of their lives use drugs as a result of their situation rather than the situation being a result of the drug

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 doesnt have anything to do with weed. You made a choice and regretted it.

And how do you miss out on women because of getting high? Smoking is often social and theres lots of stoner girls and its an avenue to meet people. It would increases chances to meet girls if anything. I have even met girls through it

Different people react differently to things so I'm only giving my personal view, and advice, but of course it mightn't apply to you.

2 is very relevant to my weed usage. Of course it was a choice, this choice was influenced by my weed usage. Without weed I'd be bored at home rewatching a tv series and would have chosen to go to the music festival. This is demonstrably true in my case, even just a few days after giving it up I was much more inclined to go out and do things seen as internet/movies/games were not as fun anymore.

I met plenty of people in my stoner days but weed makes me even more introverted, I'd be even more quiet that my usual self, which for me is a big barrier to actually getting girls.

The mediocrity thing you are projecting and assuming is true for everyone. Lol i feel super aware about what im doing with my life when high. Mainly thoughts like "damn how did i end up like this", etc

Cool, might be different for you. But almost all of my stoner mates (everyday for years) have now stopped smoking daily in order to achieve goals usually to get better jobs and/or education. So commonly it decreases motivation for people to achieve their goals. This isn't debatable to me, but as I said different people react differently, it's not necessarily the case for you.

You are being condescending referring to it as a "stage" btw

Well I meant it to be condescending. It's ridiculous to say that weed has no consequences because its LD50 is less than caffeine. Ignoring any other reason drugs can have negative consequences. That sounds like an excuse to me, which was a stage I went through. Sugar also has an LD50 less than caffeine and yet it destroys people's lives, for example.

It just sounds like you associated weed with a time when you werent successful so you wanna put it down and others down for doing it. Maybe its sour grapes you werent able to do it while being responsible

True, the only thing I am advocating is responsible use. You agree it must be used responsibly? Then it's only an argument on what that means, I know that for me that means not using it daily, I don't know about others, but have said similar things to all my brothers because of what I and some of my friends went through.

Also I do not 'associate' weed with these problems, I am sure that weed prevented me from solving these problems. You can argue this all you want, there is no debate to me, I know this.

The alarmist DEA amotivational syndrome has got the causality wrong. Its more that the people who are less in control of their lives use drugs as a result of their situation rather than the situation being a result of the drug

This is also true. Situation leads to drugs > drugs leads to you not changing the situation. For example alcoholics were usually depressed before alcohol, alcohol just stopped them from treating the depression and its cause and instead masking it with alcohol. (Weed doesn't compare to alcohol I know, agreeing with you here, just showing how drugs can stop you from changing a situation you would probably have changed without drugs).

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://weedpress.wordpress.com/science/studies/ld50-of-cannabis/

Lol thats alarmist DEA stuff and it still shows you need to consume 1500 pounds within 15 minuted haha. And obviously theres never been a fatality. People have died from drinking too much coffee. Lol one report a girl pulled an all nighter and drank over 50 cups and died

And even so it was still your choice. You mightve been influenced by the drug but its still you making the decision

You are kind of making me mad here actually even suggesting weed is worse than caffeine lol. Thats straight up DARE bs

How can you possibly think that with how caffeine has actual deaths and weed doesnt? Lol

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://weedpress.wordpress.com/science/studies/ld50-of-cannabis/

Lol thats alarmist DEA stuff and it still shows you need to consume 1500 pounds within 15 minuted haha. And obviously theres never been a fatality. People have died from drinking too much coffee. Lol one report a girl pulled an all nighter and drank over 50 cups and died

And even so it was still your choice. You mightve been influenced by the drug but its still you making the decision

You are kind of making me mad here actually even suggesting weed is worse than caffeine lol. Thats straight up DARE bs

How can you possibly think that with how caffeine has actual deaths and weed doesnt? Lol

Why do you think the LD50 is the only measure of how bad a drug is?

For weed and caffeine it's actually completely irrelevant. The LD50 is far past any amount you would ever intentionally consume.

Answer me this, do you think there are other things that should be taken into account when measuring the negative affects of a drug/habit?

I know a guy who works his *** off everyday, even most weekends, spends most of his earnings gambling. Will he ever die from gambling? No. Is it worse for him than caffeine? Yes.

What's the LD50 for gambling? There is none.

Weed is not very unhealthy for you in any way, in fact if you vape or get it some way without smoking it, it's extremely safe for anyone to use. I have not seen any studies showing negative affects after you stop using it (presuming you don't start using it when you were younger than 17).

But that wasn't my point. There is more to consider than how it affects your health.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think the LD50 is the only measure of how bad a drug is?

For weed and caffeine it's actually completely irrelevant. The LD50 is far past any amount you would ever intentionally consume.

Answer me this, do you think there are other things that should be taken into account when measuring the negative affects of a drug/habit?

I know a guy who works his *** off everyday, even most weekends, spends most of his earnings gambling. Will he ever die from gambling? No. Is it worse for him than caffeine? Yes.

What's the LD50 for gambling? There is none.

Weed is not very unhealthy for you in any way, in fact if you vape or get it some way without smoking it, it's extremely safe for anyone to use. I have not seen any studies showing negative affects after you stop using it (presuming you don't start using it when you were younger than 17).

But that wasn't my point. There is more to consider than how it affects your health.
Ok so you admit then you were wrong about it being worse than caffeine. Thats my point. You brought up and ld50 like its relevant

But for caffeine it is. I didnt believe it till i looked it up. Usually its from pills for caffeine though

Damn its just f*** people talk so much sh*t to me and the argument with david, im just tired of peoples f*****g bullshit to be honest. I raged for no reason

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so you admit then you were wrong about it being worse than caffeine. Thats my point. You brought up and ld50 like its relevant

LD50 is relevant for some drugs, I do consider weed potentially more harmful than caffeine. Not due to its health affects though. You were always correct with what you said about caffeine and weed, I'm just saying you ignored other possible negative affects on your life. Which have nothing to do with the health affects.

I didn't mean to imply LD50 was relevant here, I admit that I was wrong if I implied this.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LD50 is relevant for some drugs, I do consider weed potentially more harmful than caffeine. Not due to its health affects though. You were always correct with what you said about caffeine and weed, I'm just saying you ignored other possible negative affects on your life. Which have nothing to do with the health affects.

I didn't mean to imply LD50 was relevant here, I admit that I was wrong if I implied this.
Yea i understand. And thanks for admitting it. Having some beta rage. Probably one of the most potent rages in the world

f*****g sh*t its infuriating how much society trashes beta men

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea i understand. And thanks for admitting it. Having some beta rage. Probably one of the most potent rages in the world

f*****g sh*t its infuriating how much society trashes beta men

Yeah mate, men are not allowed have problems, and if they do it's their own fault and never due to external factors.

The only group of people I can criticize freely is white men. If I deviate from this suddenly I'm demonized.

Perfectly reasonable for someone to say to me "as a white male you don't know what it's like to be discriminated against". Which is quite funny to me, because they are discriminating against me with that statement. Treating me differently, and presuming things about me (profiling), based on nothing but the color of my skin and my gender.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah mate, men are not allowed have problems, and if they do it's their own fault and never due to external factors.

The only group of people I can criticize freely is white men. If I deviate from this suddenly I'm demonized.

Perfectly reasonable for someone to say to me "as a white male you don't know what it's like to be discriminated against". Which is quite funny to me, because they are discriminating against me with that statement. Treating me differently, and presuming things about me (profiling), based on nothing but the color of my skin and my gender.
I dont have social like for the past 5 years stayed at home all day basicly. Whenever a woman claims that shes lonely I cringe inside.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont have social like for the past 5 years stayed at home all day basicly. Whenever a woman claims that shes lonely I cringe inside.

When women post in foreveralone.

Rsg6ipWDfrz3tO9bXgyqbwL77Dp_AjA_WRRJVP5KuEQ.jpg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate you gonna make me commit some kind of crime..

Haha well it might be fake I suppose, I find it hard to believe someone with that many options could consider themselves foreveralone.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
We can only suffer in silence and be miserable, otherwise we will be put back in line.

Maybe in Italy. In the rest of the world, professional status matters. You're doing very well in that respect, so good days are coming.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe in Italy. In the rest of the world, professional status matters. You're doing very well in that respect, so good days are coming.
It matters to a point - in the UK a lot of women just want you to have a full time job that is halfway professional.

The biggest player I know actually works as a nurse - so it clearly doesn't matter that much