Leaky Gut Syndrome, Skilled Relaxation and male pattern baldness

JustAddHair

Reaction score
http://askwaltstollmd.com/lgs.html
http://askwaltstollmd.com/relax.html

Before we go further pls note:
This is an alternative medicine Doctor... lost his license according to this post:
http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/disc ... 1152877088

I'm particular interested in skilled relaxation 'cos i noticed male pattern baldness worsens when its exam/assignment crunch time.. could it be our scalp muscles are in tense mode when we're awake? i notice my a**h** muscles relax and fart themselves when im asleep/semi-awake.

also a quote from lgs:
Leakage of imperfectly digested proteins (peptides), through an incompetent intestinal lining, is now known to be the most common cause of all environmental sensitivities. We now know that many chronic conditions, previously listed as "cause unknown" are caused by immunological reactions to these peptides which, in turn, turn those antibodies against similar peptides that make up our various tissues. Peptides are the simplest things that our immune system CAN determine to have come from something other than ourselves. This is called "Clinical Ecological Tissue Specific Sensitivities" (CETSS). Theron Randolph, MD, was the first expert in this area.

considering statements that balding is now common in japan and processed foods/stressful jobs were introduced into japan after industrialisation.... could diet/stress be related to the immuno response against hair folicles?

his site seems to point out:
stress -> leaky gut -> balding

and keeps mentioning skilled relaxation as a cure all and not much details cept plugging his book.... im skeptical, but what do the rest of u guys think?

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Diet can contribute to hair loss.

An aspect in which you must understand is that STRESS can be the result of not only your emotional thought process (most common) but also such elements as a poor diet.

Eating poorly places uneccessary stress on your body. Eating poorly also contributes to your thought process and mood.

Infact the entire subject of "stress" is extremely complex and by far is not one dimensional as some people may think.

Your body is a vehicle for a souce of energy which is fueled by external and internal influences (such as the above and more). Most people today live in a superficial state of mind, caught up in the day to day dredge of society and the fabricated realities we try so hard to live by.

It is no wonder that there are so many problems, from illness, disease, ailments, mental disorders etc. Some of these may have legitimate genetic dispositions, but those prior genetic traits were most certainly caused by a poor lifestyle an everything within it.

You are what you eat, you are what you think.

The subconcious mind holds the key.

I am a firm believer in many things regarding the cause of hair loss but underlying stress as a result of whatever (lifestyle etc) is probably the underlying foundation.

Most of us here seem be looking for a quick fix to a deep seeded problem.

It's worth investigating.