Lazercomb (and propecia) in the UK...?

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
Subject says it all really! minoxidil isn't doing quite as much as I'd hoped (it was working a treat but slowed down a lot) and so I'm thinking of the lazercomb - but is it avaliable in England? And is it as expensive as it is in the USA?

Also best place for Propecia? I'll probably end up getting it prescribed somewhere though cos I'm telling hy doctor I'm taking it no matter what the potential side effects are because a) They're blown out of proportion and b) There's plenty of afrodesiaks (sp??) but it would be nice to know where I can order it from.

Same goes for Dermatch. I've got no real bald area just a big thinning area. something like Dermatch will sort that out no end!

Thanks

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mr sparkle, check on any search engine for the HairMax LaserComb in the UK and you should be able to find a distributor there. Cheers:)

G

mr_sparkle said:
Subject says it all really! minoxidil isn't doing quite as much as I'd hoped (it was working a treat but slowed down a lot) and so I'm thinking of the lazercomb - but is it avaliable in England? And is it as expensive as it is in the USA?

Also best place for Propecia? I'll probably end up getting it prescribed somewhere though cos I'm telling hy doctor I'm taking it no matter what the potential side effects are because a) They're blown out of proportion and b) There's plenty of afrodesiaks (sp??) but it would be nice to know where I can order it from.

Same goes for Dermatch. I've got no real bald area just a big thinning area. something like Dermatch will sort that out no end!

Thanks

You can buy one through this site - I did.

Pound is strong against the dollar - you will get ripped off trying to buy one in UK.

I ordered mine through HairLossTalk.com paid by credit card and it arrived within a week via UPS, there was a cash on delivery charge of about £20 to pay though but it still worked out cheaper.

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
how much did it work out to roughly then? I've blown a lot of my student loan so can't spend too much! £200? £300?

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
You're not supposed to blow your student loan on non-school related items :p! lol, god, I have no $$ left over anyways ever =p Given more research I'd def get a lazer comb though, it's what under $600 USD? I'm still waiting on my proscar shipment (2x30), it'll be here this week for sure, but in the meanwhile I'm thinking of getting Dermatch to conceal when I go out to night clubs, with friends, out in general, apparently, it won't sweat out during intense physical activity (dancing at a night club). Not sure how long it'll last.. still reading the forums (also going to get Nizoral 1% for now from a local store).