Lavivid: ive Been receiving some jacked up boxes

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I notice last 2 Lavivid pieces I buy, boxes badly damaged. This one I just received 3 days ago box is dented amd smashed badly, I open bad and plastic mount that holds system was all dented in and you could just tell this box had been handled extremely rough.
I know these boxes come from China, but hair system is fragile thing.
I emailed Fenny from customer service about it 3 days ago providing photos, I have still Not received a response back. Hair system base looks perfectly fine, mostly is poly so tough, and hair actually looks phenomenal so I'm not gonna make fuss but just don't want this to keep happening.

Attachments

• 20220425_142323.jpg
    20220425_142323.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 20220425_142256.jpg
    20220425_142256.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 110
  • 20220425_153838_001.jpg
    20220425_153838_001.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 106

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally got a busted up box from Superhairpieces & sent it back. It would have been fine if the hair wasn't coming out of the unit right from jumpstreet. I hate how fucked up the toupee game's become

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally got a busted up box from Superhairpieces & sent it back. It would have been fine if the hair wasn't coming out of the unit right from jumpstreet. I hate how fucked up the toupee game's become
Yes this is unacceptable I feel, since hair system is so fragile. I may do same as you and send back, may have been damaged.

JonathanHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this may be down to the delivery companies and their handling. This has never happened to me but one thing you can do is ask the customer support to double check the system before sending it out. Not sure how much that could help though if it's the delivery company's handling that's the issue...

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this may be down to the delivery companies and their handling. This has never happened to me but one thing you can do is ask the customer support to double check the system before sending it out. Not sure how much that could help though if it's the delivery company's handling that's the issue...
Yes I believe you are correct, it is the delivery process causing this, still I feel I should send it back to be safe.
All of that rough handling, and being smashed under heavier weight, may have caused some of the hair to come loose or something.

JonathanHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I believe you are correct, it is the delivery process causing this, still I feel I should send it back to be safe.
All of that rough handling, and being smashed under heavier weight, may have caused some of the hair to come loose or something.

Yes, you definitely should!

No Hair No Fair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny coincidence; I just got a new piece (from a different company that ships from a Chinese factory) and the plastic shell it ships attached to was smashed in. I was a little worried the sharp creased parts might put a hole in the poly skin.

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny coincidence; I just got a new piece (from a different company that ships from a Chinese factory) and the plastic shell it ships attached to was smashed in. I was a little worried the sharp creased parts might put a hole in the poly skin.
Yes exactly, this can cause hole. Was yours okay or u sent back?
Lavivid tell me they will replace but It will charge me 15 dollar restocking fee.

It's the Shipping carrier, I know this, so essentially I could send back and pay extra 15, then get a new box just as bad or worse.

I probably keep it, unit itself looks in perfect condition.