Lavender Essential Oil Topical

CCS

Reaction score
vauxall said:
Is there any danger with having 2 or 3 drops of lavender oil directly onto the scalp and then massage?

Your scalp is far more sensitive than most skin beceuse the hair follicles are like a highway for stuff to enter through. Your finger can handle it directly. Your hand can handle it too a bit, but your scalp will probably burn. Not sure though. Lavender is more gentle than tea tree or peppermint essential oils. Strong smell though.

CCS

Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
the creator of the HW topicals is years on only topicals , and halted his hairloss completly...

What is the HW topical?

Right now I'm looking for a booster on top of propecia. Though if I could make a good enough shampoo, I'd drop propecia. I would not rely on a topical since topicals only work where they are applied, so your sides thin if you don't put topical there too. Shampoo is weaker than topicals though, but gets everywhere. So I will probably stay on propecia. I'd like to get off though, but not risking it.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
for the moment i'm waithing for the hw topical version 3
the order is send to the company that makes our topical
the person that has al the documentation what stuff/herbs work on stop and reverse hairlosshe get the list of ingredients , and send it to a professional company that makes topicals...

the ingredients are deliverd into the scalp with nano-sondes (nano-spheres gets in the skin and release the ingredients slowly... this for hours...)
it also have a increased growthfactor on your hairfollikels...
many users reported stop of hairloss , no more scalp irritation (inflammation)

i have allready a large regime like you see below

but i'm gonna try this topical out for 6 months to see it gives extra regrowth...
i have 0% hairloss and regrowth , i hope this boost the regrowth even further....

it aint cheap , i payed 194 euro for 2 bottles what is 259 dollar (converted with currency calculator)
we buy it in group (say 12 people , each 2 bottles) the high price is because its a custom made topical by a company...
most people apply it 2 times a day... i will do it only 1x day , its just to difficult to apply more if you see my regime
and with my work , i think 1x day will also have a boost on my hairgrowth... and on my regrowth hairs...

CCS

Reaction score
I would think that as long as you commit to spending enough money, they could make larger quanties without raising the price too much. If I did a topical, I would want to slather it all over my entire scalp including sides, back, and nape. I'd use at least 10mL per day. I'd pay $100 per month for the right topical, if they gave me at least 300mL. Obviously they would not just sell 300mL for just one month. They would want me to buy a year worth and then mail it monthly. But that is the route I would go.

Can they get stuff like Procyanidin b2, b3, and c1? Or free fatty acids?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
for the moment are these the ingredients of our topical version 3:

EGCG
Resveratrol
Acetyl L-Carnitine
Isonicotinamide
Adenosine
L-Leucine
Inositol
R-lipoic acid
Essential oils: thyme, rosemary, lavender en cedarwood
Linoleic acid
Red ginseng extract
Procyanidin B-3
arginine

--------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm not so a huge expert on these ingredients, its more kevin who does the list of ingredients
with free fatty acids , do you mean stuff like saw palmetto ?
it in our topical , but its something better then saw palmetto , i will ask on our hairforum....
we could get cheaper prices from the company , but its only possible when we buy even more topicals...
and with 12 persons where not that many customers... maybe when we ever make a topical version 4
i will post it to this website also , so if there are intrested people they can order also the topical or request that
ingredients that they preffer are included in it... it can bring the price down...

il get you back on the ingredients you asked... i'm gonna post the developer on our forum if he finds any studies/info about that
ingredients , maybe it aint to late to add something...

i see that Procyanidin B-3 is included , dont know about the b1 and b2...
if you mean something like saw palmetto , its also included but other ingredient
im gonna ask our hwmember about this...

CCS

Reaction score
The problem with topicals is if you use a lot of ingredients, someone will think one of them is bad. But if you don't use all that someone wants, they think they have to get it somewhere else, and then they are not willing to pay as much. But if you go case by case, it costs too much. Only way to win is for someone to get on the board and convince everyone to go a certain way and agree on a combo.

The linoleic acid, Procyanidin B-3, and lavender are very good. I don't know about the other stuff. Definitely nothing there I think is bad, just a lot of unknowns. EGCG is a good androgen receptor blocker, and also helps with 5 alpha reductase type 1, but I just don't know about a few other things it may do. One nice thing about the stuff is it is all non-prescription.

What were your version 1 and 2? Are they still available?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
some info about the nano delivery into the skin :

http://www.elsomresearch.com/learning/default.htm

this company makes our topicals...

the developer deleted zinc from the list because it could give an adverse effect...

the list of ingredients are selected for reason : the dont block the working of the other ingredients...
the list is carefully selected...

i posted the question what ingredient replaced the saw palmetto...
keep you posted about this...

CCS

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the linoleic acid replaced the fatty acids in SP, and the EGCG replaced the beta sis in SP.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
posted the hwmember for the list of ingredients of the hw topical 1 and version 2

il keep you posted...

it would be great if we find people here for future topicals... to get the price down...

CCS

Reaction score
I could not find balding topicals on that site. Just pre-made anti-aging and acne stuff. They said they make batches as small as 2kg though. 3 or 4 kg would last me a year if it was stable and in separate bottles. If I get ingredients they already have but in my own combination, I wonder how much that would cost.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
dont know the price if you give them a list of your ingredients...

you can always ask

someone told me they have also a new topical , but its more expensive then ours...
and our ingredientcombination would be better...

i will keep the result posted on this site...
with pictures...

riptiduh

Reaction score
I can't find Apple extract anywhere anymore...
Beyond a Century doesn't sell anymore =(
CCS, you know where to purchase Apple Extract anymore? I am running out and I consider it essential!

Back on topic,
Been using Lavender for about 3 months now. Shaved my head about then and my hair is about 2 inches now (my hair grows extremely fast...).
Can't say I have seen a lot of regrowth, especially the front but middle and back is definitely thicker than it used to be, for sure.

Put Lavender oil in with Emu, GTE, GSE and a pinch of arginine...
One thing is for sure, my hair definitely grew back looking thicker and better than it has in a long time.
Also been rinsing with Apple Cider vinegar 5-10minutes before I get in the shower every morning after my run...

This topical has only helped, not hindered.

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's what I've been doing for the past week:

I use a mixture of Doo Gro scalp massage oil that I added a generous portion of lavender oil & a few drops of peppermint. I rub it on my scalp liberally and vigorously massage it in with my M*a*g G*r*o. Awesome way to apply scalp oil BTW! I found a use for the once presumed paperweight!

I leave the mixture on my scalp for like 45 minutes (it doesn't tingle with peppermint, but a sensation lets me know it's there). I then shampoo it out with a shampoo + lavender oil I made.

This has made my hair look & feel incredible! It actually looks noticeably thicker. I know it's not "regrowth" thicker, but it really has given my hair a luster and life that it hasn't had in a couple of years.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Keep us updated on that Tdevil - i'm planning on adding some Lavender oil to my minoxidil....how many drops did you add to your shampoo?