Latest Jude Law

Boondock

Reaction score
This might be down to styling, but he's looking pretty good.

article-0-09352F66000005DC-572_468x758.jpg

article-1267442-0935310A000005DC-527_468x589.jpg

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Too bad most men don't recede a little through life but keep most of their density. I almost think that is why balding started occurring evolution-wise...to give an older appearance to men but throughout the ages somehow bad hair loss started occurring and is now the norm. Too dominant of a gene way back there?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed he'd gone back to growing it out and combing down over the temples again. If he can continue to maintain he can get away with this far ages. He must be on propecia.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
He must be on propecia.
If he's is, he will probably not be able to stay in shape as he used to so we will notice sooner or later. :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Shma said:
s.a.f said:
He must be on propecia.
If he's is, he will probably not be able to stay in shape as he used to so we will notice sooner or later. :)

What !!!??? Sarcasm surely ????

s.a.f

Reaction score
Err when? When has he had months out of the limelight to let it all heal and grow. Surely it would have been noticable.

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
He has to be on Propecia. I also wouldn't be surprised if he had a minor transplant to fill in the corners a bit.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Another celebrity case that doesn't quite add up. His hair looks no worse than NW2 there, and, like Charlie Sheen, every strand is thick and terminal. The pic from July shows NW3 recession with heaps of miniaturization.

jude-law-minghella-movie-marathon.jpg

Look how tiny his forelock is/was. That's borderline NW3a, which means no hairline and almost no midscalp hair. I think he's wearing a piece or had his temples filled in slightly.

I think some of you guys are giving comb-overs and comb-forwards too much credit. I have much less recession than him and much more hair, and I'd be hard pressed to make my hair look as good as his in that first pic EVEN with creative/professional styling and mounds of product.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have seen a few other recent pics of him lately and a video interview talking about his latest move. I reckon he is doing something, dont know what, but there is definatly a difference in thickness and coverage.

shadowRX

Established Member
Reaction score
The better question is,

Wtf is he doing with that girl? Why does she walk off with money in her hands? Drug deal?

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
I have much less recession than him and much more hair, and I'd be hard pressed to make my hair look as good as his in that first pic EVEN with creative/professional styling and mounds of product.

If you have much less recession and much more hair then him you would be able to easily make your hair look just as good.

Electron17

Reaction score
shadowRX said:
The better question is,

Wtf is he doing with that girl? Why does she walk off with money in her hands? Drug deal?

She must be a prostitute, since no balding man could ever get any without paying for it, don't you know? :whistle:

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Axl_Rose said:
Thickandthin said:
I have much less recession than him and much more hair, and I'd be hard pressed to make my hair look as good as his in that first pic EVEN with creative/professional styling and mounds of product.

If you have much less recession and much more hair then him you would be able to easily make your hair look just as good.

Let me translate it for you.

Thickandthin has less recession than Jude Law in this pick...

...But he can't style it as well as him in this pic...

Answer = Hair transplant.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
timbo said:
Let me translate it for you.

Thickandthin has less recession than Jude Law in this pick...

...But he can't style it as well as him in this pic...

Answer = Hair transplant.

He may of got a hair transplant, maybe not.

As s.a.f said he would need to be out of the public eye for a good while to get away with it.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Been meaning to ask is how much do folks think dying blonde or blonde highlights give a thickening look? You see some guys about with thinning hair and they have highlights on top.

Its just here's another recent Jude and his hair is darker and doesn't look as full
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... tchie.html

good comments underneath! I note in the Daily Mail its only when its actually a story about his hair are the comments negative...

This guy is in Coronation St(!), his real name is Ben Price, and appears to do the same thing as Jude i.e. comb over temples and blonde highlights

Nicktilsley-ben-price.png

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
Been meaning to ask is how much do folks think dying blonde or blonde highlights give a thickening look?

I know dying ones hair can give an illusion of thicker hair/having more hair, my friend who has male pattern baldness has a thinning crown/receding hair line and dyes his hair black, when he first has it dyed his hair looks a lot better but after the dye starts to fade it starts to look bad again

I think it's because all the hair that's becoming thin and losing its pigment looks a lot more thicker when some colour is added especially when the dye is black though this is just from what i have observed especially when i dyed my own hair black a few years ago, the vellus hairs along my hair line were extremely noticeable creating an illusion of a thicker hair line.

s.a.f

Reaction score
^ I would of thought dyeing the hair dark would just contrast against the skin even more and make it look thinner.
Surely making it lighter (like Jude has) would be better.
Have'nt you seen how many old guys with white hair seem seem to have a full head of hair but up close you can see right through it (if you look for it) where its so thin.