Latanoprost increases hair density in men with Androgenetic Alopecia

damielmillo

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply smitysmity. I sent to you a PM asking the supplier, please check.
Today i receive 1 gram of Bimatoprost. i add it to minoxidil. I will use 0.5% and if it not works i will up the dose.
I ask you for Bimatoprost becouse you have been using it for some time. Do you see some regrowth or thickness in existing hairs?
Thanks and see the PM
good luck

Ace Ventura

Reaction score
@ smitysmity

Are u already using Latanoprost?

Which dose do you apply yourself per day? 1 ml of 0.1% solution?

and, did u get the already done solution, or just de raw compound and then u made the solution by ur own?

damielmillo

Reaction score
Hello smitysmity, have you seen any result for Latanoprost? I am with Bimatoprost 2mg per day and i think it is working...but i think Latanoprost is best...
Thanks!!

supo

Reaction score
Yes, please give us some update. Please PM me your regimine. That will make us basically "a controlled study".

damielmillo

Reaction score
I start today with Bimatopros. I am applying 3 mg per day ( 0.3 %)
I hope will see results, and expect no side effects.
Bye!!

supo

Reaction score
Please keep us informed. Is this something that you think we should try also? If so, how do I obtain this?

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I am using 0.1% Solution of Latanoprost at this time combined with 15% Minoxidil + 0.25% to 0.5% Bimatoprost with the addition of a 2.5% to 5.0% solution of AHK-CU Copper Peptides next month.

So far no side effects which seems to be the case with all growth stimulants I have used.

No other major updates. Just trying to get a good combination growth stimulant together once and for all because once my hair thickens fully, there really isn't anything else I can do until stem cell transplants or another way to spark hairs that have already fallen out happens.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
damielmillo said:
Hello smitysmity, have you seen any result for Latanoprost? I am with Bimatoprost 2mg per day and i think it is working...but i think Latanoprost is best...
Thanks!!

No.

It's been a week. I need to give it 6 months per the Trial done. I have seen results with Bimatoprost though.

damielmillo

Reaction score
Thanks Smity. I am 2 weeks with Bimatoprost 0.3 %. Nothing to report with the hair but i notice a lot of body and face hairs so i am conviced that it has a hypertrichosis effect.
I will wait 3 or 4 months and i will add Latanoprost 0.1%
Please update your current state
Bye!!!

slacker86

Reaction score
So are either Latanprost or Bimatoprost truly viable options from a cost perspective? For the last year, I have been forced to forgo my daily minoxidil application due to a sudden allergic reaction to minoxodil. I really need a new growth stimulant as my hair is nowhere near as good as it was 6 or 7 months into minoxidil. If I were able to replicate the results I got from minoxodil with one of these two treatments, I would be ecstatic. Any idea on pricing please? just a ball park figure of how much it would cost to hopefully achieve such results with either of these drugs.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
If cost is a concern lat is much cheaper. Very rough estimate would be around $30 a month.

slacker86

Reaction score
30$ a month sounds incredibly reasonable and I'm very surprised about this. I'm guessing this is with a group buy? Where would one find such a deal?

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll have some realistic full time options in by December to January at the latest. While I myself may have Lat, I can't recommend anyone to buy this until it's been fully tested which even then I plan to continue to talk to suppliers to get the lowest price possible in the end.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Is a company going to get this FDA approved for hair loss eventually if it works that well?
I personally do not buy and mix my own drugs up so until its a legit product I cant use it.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Edit: In response to the above poster, no. Nobody is bringing this to market, so if you want to use it you have to take your chances and mix your own or pay a lot for a prescription from a very understanding doctor.

My understanding is Smity was throwing the kitchen sink at his head, including Latanoprost and the results were nothing spectacular (he did no better than a good minoxidil responder).

It's a shame, I really had high hope for Latanoprost and envisioned myself jumping to an AHK-Cu and Latanoprost regimen at some point.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my hairline is restored with kitchen sink regimen! smitty smitty dropped lataoprost and is only using bim!