Latanoprost For Men’s male pattern baldness, Any Links Please?

jazz1

Reaction score
Hi where could you buy Latanoprost for male pattern baldness topical version for men? I am based in the United Kingdom and what’s peoples verdict on this for male pattern baldness, effective? Side Effects?

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi where could you buy Latanoprost for male pattern baldness topical version for men? I am based in the United Kingdom and what’s peoples verdict on this for male pattern baldness, effective? Side Effects?
I thought Medical Wellness/Murray Ave could add it to their topicals

jazz1

Reaction score
I thought Medical Wellness/Murray Ave could add it to their topicals
No, I did enquire it’s too expensive and they only sell the eye lash version!

jazz1

Reaction score
The OP is from the UK...Think the site you mention is only available for US residents?

I am also from the UK - any compounding pharmacies we can use for latanoprost?
Snap but it would have to be non eyelash strength right? As I believe the male pattern baldness is higher in strength, shame we do not have compoundimg pharmacies in the United Kingdom!

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried bimatoprost, and it's just expensive as sh*t and didn't seem to do much, there are other far more inexpensive and effective options.

jazz1

Reaction score

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Latanoprost and bimatoprost are f*****g higher $$$ and don't do much.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Susan's lapdog is at it again.

They are only selling the eye drops which will not work for hairloss. Yes they'll work for eyelashes but not for scalp hair. The eye drops are in a water-based solution and as such won't penetrate the scalp. You'll also need a much higher strength of bimatoprost or latanoprost to grow scalp hair. I've purchased bimatoprost powder and latanoprost oil from China and made my own solution with both.

jazz1

Reaction score
Susan's lapdog is at it again.

They are only selling the eye drops which will not work for hairloss. Yes they'll work for eyelashes but not for scalp hair. The eye drops are in a water-based solution and as such won't penetrate the scalp. You'll also need a much higher strength of bimatoprost or latanoprost to grow scalp hair. I've purchased bimatoprost powder and latanoprost oil from China and made my own solution with both.
I tried asking if they would compound a male pattern baldness version higher strenght and they mentioned the method is very expensive. I don’t know about the eyelash version as you mentioned it will probably be weak for male pattern baldness......

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried asking if they would compound a male pattern baldness version higher strenght and they mentioned the method is very expensive. I don’t know about the eyelash version as you mentioned it will probably be weak for male pattern baldness......

Yes the eye drops they sell will NOT help Androgenetic Alopecia in any way. So stop shilling for Murray Avenue.

How much of a commission are you getting from Medical Wellness these days?

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You all have no clue. Bimaroprost is as effective as minoxidil but more expensive with less sides. Just go for 0.03%

jazz1

Reaction score
Yes the eye drops they sell will NOT help Androgenetic Alopecia in any way. So stop shilling for Murray Avenue.

How much of a commission are you getting from Medical Wellness these days?
Typical negative member always assuming, go check my thread I pay for all my stuff and no commission thanks.

I guess it’s people like you that shill the forum with negativity than wonder why this world don’t have a cure for hairloss.....

Go scroll down and see I pay for my stuff,

jazz1

Reaction score
You all have no clue. Bimaroprost is as effective as minoxidil but more expensive with less sides. Just go for 0.03%
The eyelash one seems expensive for male pattern baldness......

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
.03% bimatoprost is too low for Androgenetic Alopecia, it doesn't work. The Allergan study showed you need at least a 1% concentration. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01904721

Latanoprost is much more potent, but still requires a concentration of .1%.

They are both about as effective as minoxidil, but a lot more expensive, and will carry the same side effects.

blub10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever tried or are you only someone reading studys? I used both with months of break in between. Got result from 0.03% Latisse after 6 weeks

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Typical negative member always assuming, go check my thread I pay for all my stuff and no commission thanks.

I guess it’s people like you that shill the forum with negativity than wonder why this world don’t have a cure for hairloss.....

Go scroll down and see I pay for my stuff,

Lol! Care to explain why the medical consultation form for Medical Wellness Center has a section on how an applicant found them and one of the boxes you can check off is Jazz? You're a wanker and a shill for MAA. And to top it off you don't even have Androgenetic Alopecia.

I am in no way negative. I've tried numerous products (including spironolactone cream and minoxidil from MAA) and I always provide my experience with each. In almost all of your threads you hype MAA.

jazz1

Reaction score
Lol! Care to explain why the medical consultation form for Medical Wellness Center has a section on how an applicant found them and one of the boxes you can check off is Jazz? You're a wanker and a shill for MAA. And to top it off you don't even have Androgenetic Alopecia.

I am in no way negative. I've tried numerous products (including spironolactone cream and minoxidil from MAA) and I always provide my experience with each. In almost all of your threads you hype MAA.
First read my thread and scroll down maybe than you might understand how and why I found MAA. In regards to the name that’s for forum members to obtain the 10% discount, which I did my best when Dr Klein passed away. Their clinic stopped selling us the mixtures that is when I found MAA, unfortunately in life you will always come across ungrateful children like you :). Go check below I pay for all my stuff, I don’t get paid and neither do I work for the MAA, I’m based in the United Kingdom and they are based in America.

You a qualified doctor to tell me over the thread that I don’t have AA, lol ok mate and good luck for you on your experience no wonder why GOD gave you the baldness gene, immature rude child.

You can call me all you like lol, I really don’t care I’m here to help others and not childish immature members like you who are negative. I agree I hype MAA because we don’t have compounding pharmacies in the United Kingdom. Prior to MAA I used to HYPE, Dr Lee/Genhair/Dr Klein/Dr Proctor/Anagen Inc etc. The ones who sold the exact same formula I used since Dr Lee 2010 closed down over the years and I always praised/hyped their clinics. So I am grate-full for MAA and I do hype their pharmacy because I’m thank-full they are supplying me the same formula to the United Kingdom.

So carrying on calling me all you want, because I really don’t care lol, negative immature KID.

Last edited: