Last time with longish hair... :(

DENI3D

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel this is the last time I will have longish hair. Been about 3 months since I had a haircut and I need to get one. The last 2-3 years I've been growing it out because I knew eventually I would lose it and just wanted to feel it to try to keep memories of it and what it felt after it's gone. If my hair loss doesn't do a complete 180 in the next 6 months with finasteride + nizoral it will probably be the last time I actually have long hair, maybe 1 more time after this next hair cut I get. It's a depressing thought :sulkoff:

lionheart

Reaction score
I have fairy long hair so I know how you feel. Some days I wish I had the confidence to shave it all off but no doubt I'd look silly.. Altho thinking about it, do you ever see men with bald heads and think they look silly? I know I don't.... It's all in our heads

TDL

Reaction score
Dr. Klein's Original Formula

I use Dr. Klein's Original formula from a company called Regenere. It's the Promox 10% Spray.
My hair started thinning when i turned 40.. I'm 52 now and i still have all my hair. As a matter of fact i just got one of those new high and tight haircuts that all the younger kids have.

Derpicus

Established Member
Reaction score
I use Dr. Klein's Original formula from a company called Regenere. It's the Promox 10% Spray.
My hair started thinning when i turned 40.. I'm 52 now and i still have all my hair. As a matter of fact i just got one of those new high and tight haircuts that all the younger kids have.

What if I told you that your genes probably played a major role in you keeping your hair; assuming you are telling the truth.

TDL

Reaction score
Truth about genes

That's is true i did stop using it for a couple of months when i was about 45 and my hair started to fall out again so i haven't stopped since. I guess we cant do anything about our genetics.