Lasertron Brush Hair Regrowth System

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
if it does what it claims, doesn't look to bad... not too expensive either compared to those crazy lasers... its got a 1 year money back guarentee too, which always helps.

sammo

metalheaddude

Reaction score
I used the hairMax laser comb for like 3-4 months..Almost destroyed my hairline. I will never use lasers again! They are time consuming and idiotic. Just to think I once believed in them :(

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
Essentially all these laser brushes/combs are the same. I highly doubt you'll get significant regrowth but you might get a strengthening of the hair.

I was able to regrow my hairline using a laser at Advanced Hair Studios but they're very expensive. I don't know if 'in salon' lasers are much different to comb lasers (after all a laser is a laser).

I gained a strengthening of the hair between May and August last year but my results have since diminished - though this may be due to the aggressiveness of my medication.

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
I gained a strengthening of the hair between May and August last year
------------------------

That was using hairmax laser comb. :)

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Maybe it was just coincidence that my hair got worse when using the comb which is most likely the case, but Its far to time consuming vs such minor results. (in fact no results in my case)

TheOliviaTremorControl

Established Member
Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Don't you watch movies?
Laser beams kill people!