Lasercomb pictures of RESULTS>>>>>>>&gt

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
They look like good results to me. I guess it's going to be the Big 4 now.

michael barry

Reaction score
The results are pitiful. Look at the pictures again.

Its NOT going to be the "big 4" now. The laser might even harm the dermal papilla cells and the stem cells over long years of use, and for what? A little short term peach fuzz?

Cassin

Reaction score
michael barry said:
The laser might even harm the dermal papilla cells and the stem cells over long years of use, and for what? A little short term peach fuzz?

Well there goes any chance of me ever trying it.

Could you link a source for that?

mjd50

Reaction score
one of the before pictures is taken with wet hair and the after is dry.
Ha! what kind of garbage is that

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
fraud.

Headache

Reaction score
Maybe I'm dumb...

But, doesn't the FDA clearance make the Lasercomb seem a little more legit? I mean the FDA is a pretty serious group. They don't give clearance or approval for just anything.

I used the Lasercomb for a while (over 2 years) and thought it made my hair look better, but I wasn't too sure about regrowth. I'm currently on Propecia and Rogaine Foam, while using the comb once a week.

Also, where is there any proof that it can actually damage follicles? It just bothers me sometimes when people throw out information. It can really confuse newcomers.

michael barry

Reaction score
Kevin McElwee, a cloning researcher, professional trichologist, and moderator of Keratin.com stated that long term laser usage might (in his opinion) damage stem cells located in the follicle unit.

I'd take what he says to heart on this matter.

The results in the lasercomb website do not justify the risks associated with the laser. I had seen a study a few years ago concerning the laser comb. The haircount increases were actually very small, and the study only ran for a very short amount of time (I think three months, but dont remember precisely).

If someone is wanting to add something to three, in my opinion for now it would be spironolactone or tricomin or retin-A

Headache

Reaction score
Trust me, I'm not out to call the Lasercomb a miracle cure, but I'm just saying it has proven to be safe. Laser technology has been out for years, and I've never seen documentation of any side effects (i.e, follicle damage).

I've always put Propecia and minoxidil on the top of the list.

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
what type of light do laser combs shoot out?

i know uvb light helps improve a lot of skin conditions which in turn could help improve hair growth....

G

Right, those are some nice results, using lasercomb (and minoxidil on the side), then posting results.

This study needs better control.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I don't think the results, sorry, dodgy results from the laser combe justify its price of over $500 dollers when it first came out.

At least two of those pics had wet hair in the before pics...the lasercombe is worth about $80 max with minimal results. some of the female before pics don't even seem to have hairloss.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think long term studies need to be established as to the safety. I would be surprised if it damage intricate structures. In the 50's they prescibed low doses of radiation for severe scalp disorder: dandruff etc. Now these people are old and are getting cancer. HMMM laser comb ahhh no thanks at this time!

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Those before and after pictures are very poor quality but they have been on their site forever. Those arent the before and after pictures from the trial that was just completed. To my knowledge the actual results and data havent been released to the public yet.

FDA approval isnt easy to come by obviously. I'm not sure why so many people are bashing the LC. I think we juts have to wait for the actual trial data and results before we start going crazy. It seem's like to me the LC will be a good addition to finasteride. and Min. Maybe make it possible to maintain hair longer?? Who knows. But it is damn expensive. No need to rush out and buy one right away but shouldnt we be giving it more of a chance?

G

You have to realize those before and afters are real, but too bad those people weren't only on lasercomb, they also used minoxidil!

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what are you talking about minoxidil on the side? The study they presented to FDA couldnt have used other drugs like minoxidil...or people could get cherios approved by fda for hairgrowth......because they used minoxidil to raise haircounts.

Those pictures are NOT from the study they presented to the FDA. Is what im saying.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Wow what a joke. There is absolutely no cosmetic difference at all in any of those people. Why even waste the money on that? Everyone picture had a man with his hair grown out longer, combed differently, or altered lighting. I didnt see any additional hair whatsoever. I guarantee you a women isnt gonna see you as looking any younger or more attractive in the after pictures.
Man I think keeping the hair you have is a lot smarter then trying to regrow hair with a ridiculously stupid laser comb.

G

Fallout Boy said:
what are you talking about minoxidil on the side? The study they presented to FDA couldnt have used other drugs like minoxidil...or people could get cherios approved by fda for hairgrowth......because they used minoxidil to raise haircounts.

Those pictures are NOT from the study they presented to the FDA. Is what im saying.

Agreed. Who knows how shitty/good the pics are they presented to the FDA?

H

HLTguest

badasshairday said:
You have to realize those before and afters are real, but too bad those people weren't only on lasercomb, they also used minoxidil!

Hairmax did this too? Thats messed up. I know Gaunitz had their "patients" take propecia and rogaine. Why the news gives coverage to these fraudulent compaines I will never know.