Laser Therapy Helmets Actually Work??

Zwillard90

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody, been digging into some research about these helmets and wanted to get some legitimate feedback. I am a 24 almost 25 year old male, right now I’m probably a Norwood 2 transitioning into a Norwood 3. My dad has pretty good hair for his age, I can just tell my hair has definitely began to recede a little bit and thin out around my hairline and temples. I didnt react well to all other treatments.

How are these laser helmets??? Are they a scam do they actually work? About to pull the trigger on one. They just look ridiculous, the one I am looking at says everyday for 10 minutes and I know there is no way I will wear it every single day. Has anyone had experiences with these? If so can you share? Also if you actually were to get results and stopped using would the hair began to fall back out right away? Thank you!!

GP86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just bought one a month ago. No high hopes but I’m desperate- just the type of customer they are looking for. It had a lot of good reviews on Amazon but I’m sure those are manipulated. At least it does come with a year money back guarantee which is one reason I am giving it a try.