Laser Hair Therapy – White Cliffs Hair Studio

TF2009

Reaction score
Okay, I am seriously considering going for this:

http://www.whitecliffsgroup.com/Laser-H ... index.html

I have been for an appointment, a couple of weeks ago, and have reached the opinion where I think if I don’t go for it, I could end up regretting it. I also accept that if I do go for it, I could end up wasting my money.

Do you guys have any opinions, comments, suggestions...?

All replies are welcome.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
It won't do sh*t.

That is my opinion. If you don't believe me go use it. But yeah...search forums online and see what the masses say about LLLT.

I will say it once: LLLT is garbage, don't waste your money.

Now, do what you think is best...

Petchsky

Reaction score
I definitely agree that the lasercombe is a useless plastic waste of money and time, but some people swear by the larger stronger laser helmet things that you can make or use in clinics, although I've not seen any photographic proof of this.

How much is the laser treatment at White Cliffs? If you#re talking in the G's then don't do it man, confiscate that wallet, and look in to building your own one if you really want to try it, you may be able to get one made for you...don't know, you'll have to search the net.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
True. These bigger type lasers MIGHT be more effective. I do know there are a ton of scammers out there that do this type of stuff.

I have read about so many people that spend thousands of dollars on this stuff! even so much as over 10k.

It would truly devastate me if I had to use that money just to get scammed. Be careful! DO NOT waste your money. Rather get a hairtransplant from an IAHRS member if you are that concerned about your hair and have that much to spend.

Lasers have an EXTREMELY bad reputation. I have seen too many regret it...

TF2009

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Thanks for your replies.

The cost of the treatment is £2500.

I am by no means a rich man, but at this price for a twelve-month treatment, I think I could stick it on the plastic without feeling the pinch.

Nene

Reaction score
I don't think that stuff works so yes, I do think it's too much for something that is potentially useless. I think you won't be satisfied with the results...If you are really really convinced that you have to try it, maybe try it for 6 months and see if you feel you've gotten any results?

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your money. Your looking for an answer badly to hair loss. You are looking for some hope.

That product is NOT it. Don't fool yourself by making yourself believe you are doing something about hair loss when your only giving money away to scammer man.