laser combs

bluesmarkca

Reaction score
recently went to a laser clinic where they said using LLLT (low light laser technology) will help to restore hair. The cost was $3,900.00 CAD for 12 months of two 15 minute laser sessions per week. When I told them I would have trouble making it two times a week they said they could give me a portable unit that I could use at home. After doing some research on the web I found that I could just buy this unit for $800.00 CAD.

Does anyone have any experience with this technology and does it work??

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dont wast 800$. try propecia first.
also you can make homemade laser combs for 40$. Search for that in this site.
spending 2400$ is waste of money. it is a scam. While lasercomb can thicken your existing hair to some extent, it cannot stop dht as propecia, recruit hair follicles as minoxidil (rogaine)

sam-

Established Member
Reaction score
techprof said:
dont wast 800$. try propecia first.
also you can make homemade laser combs for 40$. Search for that in this site.
spending 2400$ is waste of money. it is a scam. While lasercomb can thicken your existing hair to some extent, it cannot stop dht as propecia, recruit hair follicles as minoxidil (rogaine)

:thumbs_up:

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
get on propecia if u are not already on it but if u do decide to try to thicken up what u have with a laser comb.....buy the real one....dont make a homemade one...please

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
well first of all.....for the guy that said he made a home made one, it didnt work....and second if ur gonna do something do it right....besides im pretty sure the hairmax laser comb u can try for like 3 months or something and send it back if it doesnt work