Laser Comb

Big Tymer

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I have been using the 3 Part regimen now for about 2 1/2 years. Slowley but surely the hair on my templates are still thinnning out. I am thinking about purchasing a laser comb, kinds just rolling the dice and see what happens.

Anyone have any advice, which one to but, did it work for you ect.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Waste of money, plus there is no proof it actually works.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
The guy who runs the hair transplant clinic where I had surgery helped invent the LLLT for NASA. The reason they invented it-when astronauts would cut themselves in space with no sunlight or oxygen it was hard to heal the wound/circulation is poor in zero gravity. So they put this technology on the shuttle to help blood flow to the injured site. It worked great, so doctors started the same practice to treat patients with poor circulation conditions, which helped and also caused hair to grow at the sites administered. This led to people (including my guy at first) thinking it can cure hair loss, b/c the follicles got more blood, so hair grew faster/thicker, while combating DHT.

Now the truth.

If you have genetic coded hair (male pattern baldness) no laser will ever stop that hair from falling out. It does not alter your body's genetic design. It can, if using a comb w/ 650ml (any less is useless, any more is dangerous) lasers make the hair you were meant to have thicker and healthier after about 6-9 months of use 4-5 times a week, 10-15 minutes a day, so conceivably you could have the appearance of more hair, but not reality. This is why the comb works so well on women who are thinning, not blading, as they age vs. men who are balding. Its a blood circulation comb, not a hairloss comb. So once women who have simply thinned over time get that circulation back, there hair gets thicker. If you were born to be a NW6, you wasted 500-700 bucks. Also combs have a shelf life of 2-3 years, after that you need a new one. Hope this helps. This is my hair transplant clinics position, any they have more time/tests invested in this technology than anywhere I have seen published.

FWIW, after my hair transplant's, I use a 550ml laser comb to promote faster healing at both graft and strip site. There is no burning, itching, scar tissue is almost non existent in donor site, and no slits are made for graft placement, a laser is used to make graft placements. which is less invasive than traditional strip method.