Laser comb?

bobmac

Reaction score
I've seen that in a number of discussions here, but haven't seen anything on it on the rest of the site. What is it?

bobmac

Reaction score
OK, now I've been able to find some info on this on the Net. What is the consensus on this - does it work?

lovely711

Reaction score
I have been on it for last 2.5 months. Does'nt look like it has done anythung. But I have a friend who uses just laser comb alone and is having very good success.

bobmac

Reaction score
Thanks! Can anybody link me to a thread or other information about this? I only saw it's name dropped into a couple of threads, but can't even find that at this time. If I could read a discussion or a product review, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

rockstar

Reaction score
i thinkthe reason lasercomb is not covered on this site is that there isnt the "hairloss everidence" strongly behind it yet..i am expecting my lasercomb to arrive in the next day or 2 i have stopped useing propciea due to sexual side effects and feeling generally tired etc..i plan on only useing lasercomb and nizarl and depending on my gentics togo easyon me(grandads,grandmothers,parents//both have no baldness) i suffer from a little bit of thinning in the front and now my temples both match almost evenally(one was always a little bit back) i am hopeing to just thinking my hair up and halt it as it is. I think we will see a new wave of treatments hit the scene that tackle male pattern baldness from a different angle and i think its these treatments that will bring "treating hair loss" to the mass public. until then i just wanna live my life stay healthy and get the smile and engery back on my face that i once a few years back 8)

bobmac

Reaction score
Rockstar - thanks for your answer. Did you find any good information or feedback from those who have tried it elsewhere on the Net? I would really like to go with the combo of Nizoral (which I just started), Toppik (which is all I need at this point) and lasercomb (to keep what I have, so all I need is the Toppik). The reason I'd rather stay away from both minoxidil and Propecia. is that I'm pretty sensitive to drugs and usually get the bad side effects. Did you find anything good that convinced you that lasercomb is a good product and not a scam? Thanks!

rockstar

Reaction score
my personal feelings are that the lasercomb isnt a scam..its not going to work for everyone but i think it whas real benifits, they are completing FDA trails either this month or next from my understanding and the results will be made public soon, from early rumors(and thats all they are at moment) the results will surpass propciea and rogaine by a far margin(plz understand this is a rumor and there is no data at present to backthis up)..there pics on the lasercomb web site are very good and dont look fake at all there is also a study by on there site where they maginiy 50x on front and back of head and increase hair counts of approx 75% and 94 %....the real data will come to "light" over next few months, last month canada passed it for prevention of hair loss and regrowth...time will tell in mean time though i am happy to give it a shot, its easy to use, no adverse side effects, not messy etc.... 8) my plan will be nizarl, lasercomb, good balanaced diet(i have reduced my fat/meaty content lots and replaced with fish,fruit veg and choc bars :D )

bobmac

Reaction score
Thanks, Rockstar! That's the exact same plan that I'm thinking about using (with a touch of Toppik).

Is there anybody else out there that has used this for a little while - I'd love to see what their results are?

diffusethinner

Reaction score
honestly,
I used the laser comb for three full months, and then started to lose confidence. All of the pictures on the site show rather impressive improvement at the 4 month mark, but the company only offers a 3 month return policy, though they will extend if most likely if you try to return it. Anyway, I cant afford to gamble on this product. The outright cost is too much for me to spend until I see some real quantitative data, i.e. , an FDA approval.
In short, did nothing for me in three months, and would have continued except for return time crunch, and lack of data yet. there you go....good luck to you though, cuz it works for some people apparently..

bobmac

Reaction score
It does seem too good to be true. I just read a thread on some other site where they argued back and forth whether it was a scam. One guy is making the argument that the same guy who is in charge of the FDA trial also has some financial interest in the company. The same guy said that the company's website just keeps saying that the results will be in in a few months, buy they never are. Then, I went to their website and they have a forum. One guy asked how will we ever know if the trails come back negatively. The owner answered that he has bet his family, career, etc. and is totally confident that it will be the greatest hair product ever. The first guy asked him again, when the results will come out and how will we know (since he never answered that question). He still hasn't answered it. I really want this to be a legit product because I would definitely get it. I wonder if they do get the FDA nod, whether they will then jack the price up?

rockstar

Reaction score
i dont think a company would go public with fda trails if they didnt think it was going to pass, its like a driving test would u take the test if u couldnt drive?...its costing them a lot to do these trails so if there plan was to seel loads of combs while they could sy we are doing trails they would prob break even due the cost of putting it through etc, i geniualy belive it can be helpful for hairloss and only time will tell, end of day you will always find people who moan about it and slag it off the people who do that are the people it doesnt work very well for and they are bitter, i can see there point but are these the same people who propeica and rogaine also dont work? we know both these works cuz of trails yet they still get a slamming....end of day the FDA trail results due out by sept latest will show us weather it works and if there are any benfifit at all then i would be happy i am not trying to re-grow loads of hair just thickin up and matain what i have without side effects and if i can get that from laser comb il b more than happy