Laser Comb question.What do i do?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use the laser comb as instructed right after my shower on a clean scalp but im hearing everywhere that if i apply minoxidil to my scalp after i towl dry it the absorbtion of it is much greater thus i will get better results. So what do i do? When would i use the laser comb? I want to get maximum absorbtion from the minoxidil but the instructions say to use the laser comb before anything else. Help Please!

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get your money back, the laser comb is crap and it does not work. The laser is FDA but not for hair-loss.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah i just might, how long do you have to get your money back? I can honestly say that it hasn't helped my hair but it might have helped with my temples but it could have been the minoxidil.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah im going to and actually i just got my Propecia in the mail today and im going to start taking it. So what you tried the laser comb and you got no results?

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No I have never try it but have not seen any result that will grow hair. That did not come from the company that made it.

stevieb

Reaction score
damn ACT10Npack...are u sure? i just placed my order yesterday and they have not shipped it out...should i cancel it?

sh$t...i really was looking forward to using it and possibly seeing results!!!

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey steveieb, if you want i'll sell you my laser comb probabbly if i cant get a refund for it.I bought it 14 weeks ago and it is in mint condition.It has a extra pair of the comb teeth so you wont be using the same teeth as i did and its essentially brand new. I'll sell it to you for $600 Canadian if your going to go through with the laser comb.Let me know. Thanks.

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
What the frig Action. Prove it before you say it. Or at least refrain from sweeping generalizations like this:

Bush is a big old doodoo head, or, woman are dumber than men.

stevieb

Reaction score
i just heard from a few of the other members that it does work and i am real curious to see about it although i am not to thrilled about paying $600 for it!!!

have u you used it actionpack?

just curious because you said it does not work!!

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well your saving $215 U.S. if you buy it from me and it's essentially brand new without a scratch,ding,dent,anything at all.It's in the leather case with eveything it came with when i bought it brand new.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stevieb, i meant to say i'll sell it to you for $450 U.S. instead of you paying $695 U.S.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When I first heard about the LC, I'll be honest, yes, I thought, damn, that's a lot of money to shell out at one time. But being a first-time adopter myself and having owned one of the very first litters of the Sony Aibo ERS-110 robots, I was sure that the price was due to cutting edge technology. I'm sure none of you remember how expensive microwave ovens where when they first were made available to the buying public?:) Of course, they were very expensive. The LC is no different. In this respect, I have a gut that we are seeing the landscape of hairloss changing from an invasive/topical focus to that of non-invasive.

viperfish

Reaction score
Another example of AP talking out of his ***. He says alot of things like this and has no way to back it up. The guy has never even used it before and talks crap about it. Someone better do his research!

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with ya viperfish. When anyone makes such wide sweeping generalizations without one bit of validation or support, they just come off as so much hot air:(

viperfish

Reaction score
However, there is countless research showing the effectiveness of cold beam laser therapy for hairloss. I'm not gonna go and post them all here, but do a search on google. If you go to hairmaxlasercomb.com, they also list some of the research that has been conducted. I guess AP is gonna tell us all next that the lasercomb is NOT approved already for hairloss in Canada. As a matter of fact, minoxidil is not even approved for hairloss in Canada, so I think that says enough right there. The lasercomb is already approved by the FDA for thickening benefit. So if you want thicker hair the lasercomb should help. Most of us here would like thicker hair. Right???

G

viperfish said:
However, there is countless research showing the effectiveness of cold beam laser therapy for hairloss. I'm not gonna go and post them all here, but do a search on google. If you go to hairmaxlasercomb.com, they also list some of the research that has been conducted. I guess AP is gonna tell us all next that the lasercomb is NOT approved already for hairloss in Canada. As a matter of fact, minoxidil is not even approved for hairloss in Canada, so I think that says enough right there. The lasercomb is already approved by the FDA for thickening benefit. So if you want thicker hair the lasercomb should help. Most of us here would like thicker hair. Right???

Damn right!

that's why I bought it! If I can thicken some of my thinning hairline and temple areas I will be over the moon.

I get pissed off with people that make remarks about treatments when they have not researched or used the product.

It could potentially be robbing some newbie of maintaining his hair.

I genrally try not to comment on things I dont know about or have not used, and if I do I will state that is my non-expert, non-professional opinion.

It's the one bad thing about this site - conflicting information. Newbie will are often told to use the search facility when they have a pre-answered question, however in many instances, they are hit with a variety of conflicting opinions and info.

Making it a frustrating and scary task for them.

This happened to me with minoxidil on the hairline. Intially, I researched on HLH and thought that it didnt work on hairlines, then after a couple of months i started seeing more information of people saying it did.

So i started it but only had slight thinning on one temple. I had been on finasteride for about 3 months when i started minoxidil on the hairline, then I shed like crazy on the hairline and read more abd more info suggesting that although it can work on the hairline the shedding can make it look worse initially. Also, I read it was better an easier to wait for the finasteride to work for at least year before starting minoxidil.

My hairline is thickened up a little but is definitely worse than when i started now, so in hindsight i wish i could have given the finasteride a year before starting minoxidil.

Arse!