Laser Comb Discount

Justlooking

Established Member
Reaction score
I was considering purchasing a laser comb and noticed drugstore.com has a 50 dollar discount dropping the price from 645 to 595. However, I looked at the return policy and drugstore.com only looks like it offers only 30 days, while I noticed if you buy it directly off of the Lexington International or HairLossTalk.com website you appear to get a 12 week money back guarantee minus the 15% restocking fee. Any idea if I buy it from drugstore.com I can return it to lexington after the 30 day window expires or how that works?

Has anybody had success with this product or am I wasting my time and money. I have loss in primarily my temples and have been on rogaine and propecia for about 3-4 years now. The way I style my hair most people cannot tell I'm going bald. It's starting to thin at the temples though and I've lost a few centimeters, making my hairline look a little "mature"(if there is such a thing). I've noticed the hairs getting smaller and thinner at the temple hairline so I'm hoping the laser comb in addition to the propecia and rogaine will help liven those babies up and keep them strong and plentiful. Suggestions, comments, concerns?

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, I've been using it for more than a year and I can't diss it. It's doing something to at least help me keep the hair I've got :wink:

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Menace,
When did you notice results and did you notice thickening?

Its been 4 months for me and nothing yet.

Sofarsogood

Reaction score
amazinglasercomb.com

I got mine from...
amazinglasercomb.com

Very nice guy who makes them.
Just started two weeks ago.

If I knew I could get one with 8 lasers I would have gone for it.

Peace.
:freaked2:

doug1313

Reaction score
4 laser brush

so this multi-laser at amazinglasercomb.com; how does it work vs the 'lasercomb'. The lasercomb seems very specific about negative effects of overuse, etc. Wouldn't the 4 or 8 lasers be overuse?

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: 4 laser brush

doug1313 said:
so this multi-laser at amazinglasercomb.com; how does it work vs the 'lasercomb'. The lasercomb seems very specific about negative effects of overuse, etc. Wouldn't the 4 or 8 lasers be overuse?

the laser used by Hairmax is a powerful laser split into 8 beams at 5mw each using mirrors. The laser used by amazinlasercomb and other DIY brushes are 1/8th 5mw to begin with, so you need 8 of them to be equal to Hairmax laser comb.

TheBaldingMenace

Established Member
Reaction score
20sometingtoo said:
Menace,
When did you notice results and did you notice thickening?

Its been 4 months for me and nothing yet.

Pretty much about into three months of using it I noticed finer hairs where I was thinning. I'd say that the thickening has progressed slowly but surely over time.