LArginine causing more hairloss

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I find it difficult to believe unless you have some kind of bad reaction to it.

Can you give more details? e.g time taken each time, and how you saw your hairloss increase etc. Thanks.

lovely711

Reaction score
Yes global.. It is unbelievable for me too.. I know Arginine is just a vitamin tablet.. but it is happening for me..

I used to take 1g of arginine each morning and evening... I used to massage my hair in the morning to assess my hairloss.. I can see a big notable difference when I am on and off from it. For example yesterday night I went off from it, and today morning I massaged my hair for a't 15 min's and I just got 7 hairs.. Previous morning I got more than 30 hairs and I was on Arginine on the previous night. Same thing happens in the day time too. Initially I thought it might be coincidal, but now after getting on and off I can really see the difference.. Anyway, it is not doing anything for me.. neither making me horny nor contributing to hair.. so I have decided to get out of it.. only good thing i noticed is that it makes my skin shiny and healthy.. skin becomes normal when i get out of it.. Also I noticed some acne on my forehead, when i am on it. I never used to have acne.. probably it is making my skin oily

my regimen is revivogen at night, minoxidil 2 times during day, laser comb, centrum and flax seed oil capsules.

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
Lovely711,

The hairs you shed (lose) are programmed to do so 2 weeks in advance. And even if you were 100% positive arginine was causing you to shed that doesn't necessarily have a bad connotation. All things that grow hair can cause "shedding."