Lace Stockpiece suppliers in the UK

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, finally! What is the quality of the hair like, and is the base size, colour, density done right?
Hard to tell yet...
And not sure what density the previous one from Optima Hair was...
Looks like it was medium or even medium heavy.
The hair quality definitely looked better, but shame that company didn't do lace bases.

The custom order from HairHub I choose medium light density, 100%.

Hair quality looks a bit meh and dried out,has the odd a few light coloured hairs,which I didn't ask for as I have NO grey.
Hair colour is slightly lighter than my side/back hair. Will be able to tell better when I put it on my head in 3 days.
I'm taking NO risks with COVID as I have moderate-severe asthma.

So everything that comes in the post stays in isolation for 3 days before I handle it properly.

Forum has errors so won't let me post pics currently...
Hope that's fixed in a few days...

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to tell yet...
And not sure what density the previous one from Optima Hair was...
Looks like it was medium or even medium heavy.
The hair quality definitely looked better, but shame that company didn't do lace bases.

The custom order from HairHub I choose medium light density, 100%.

Hair quality looks a bit meh and dried out,has the odd a few light coloured hairs,which I didn't ask for as I have NO grey.
Hair colour is slightly lighter than my side/back hair. Will be able to tell better when I put it on my head in 3 days.
I'm taking NO risks with COVID as I have moderate-severe asthma.

So everything that comes in the post stays in isolation for 3 days before I handle it properly.

Forum has errors so won't let me post pics currently...
Hope that's fixed in a few days...

Ok, let us know what it's like. I'm interested in seeing some pics when you can. Now I just hope HairHub deliver my order soon too.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was supposed to be poly sides and back, but the entire perimeter is poly.
With a lace front and centre.
Oh well it still has a lace centre.
The hair has almost grey parts in it whereas my donor hair has none.
Hope it doesn't look mismatched on my head or the factory has truly fucked up at HairHub or they sent me someone else's hair system..

Attachments

• CDB60C1A-35C1-469A-913F-20FF46DC70BB.jpeg
    CDB60C1A-35C1-469A-913F-20FF46DC70BB.jpeg
    423.4 KB · Views: 106
  • C19A32AB-CDD7-40B9-BEF6-F98A259A0E00.jpeg
    C19A32AB-CDD7-40B9-BEF6-F98A259A0E00.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 113
  • 2B244DF1-436D-4AE9-BE82-6966989AD28F.jpeg
    2B244DF1-436D-4AE9-BE82-6966989AD28F.jpeg
    361.9 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Versus my original full poly with the lace front...from Optima Hair.

Attachments

• 1D1F5E2E-46E5-40B0-B8A9-7BC23F4DFE20.jpeg
    1D1F5E2E-46E5-40B0-B8A9-7BC23F4DFE20.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 9CCF1EB5-D1F5-4581-AC0C-0D9FD59689F4.jpeg
    9CCF1EB5-D1F5-4581-AC0C-0D9FD59689F4.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 92

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was supposed to be poly sides and back, but the entire perimeter is poly.
With a lace front and centre.
Oh well it still has a lace centre.
The hair has almost grey parts in it whereas my donor hair has none.
Hope it doesn't look mismatched on my head or the factory has truly fucked up at HairHub or they sent me someone else's hair system..

Yeah that does look like it's got a few grey hairs in there. You could always dye it, perhaps with some Back2Natural. Is that stock or custom unit? What do you think the quality of the hair itself is like, is it ok?

It looks like you wear a fringe, which is probably a smart move as you don't have to worry about getting your hairline or a parting looking right. I'm actually thinking of experimenting with a fringe with my current stock system as it's getting harder to make it look natural with a central parting and hair fibres (I wear my hair long). Still, it would be good if HairHub would deliver my custom order soon!

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that does look like it's got a few grey hairs in there. You could always dye it, perhaps with some Back2Natural. Is that stock or custom unit? What do you think the quality of the hair itself is like, is it ok?

It looks like you wear a fringe, which is probably a smart move as you don't have to worry about getting your hairline or a parting looking right. I'm actually thinking of experimenting with a fringe with my current stock system as it's getting harder to make it look natural with a central parting and hair fibres (I wear my hair long). Still, it would be good if HairHub would deliver my custom order soon!
Custom unit.
The hair feels quite dry.
What does Back2Natural have in it?
Normal dyes can have bad stuff in them, especially for someone like me with severe allergies.

Hair quality doesn't seem all that either...

Quite pissed off how it's not the exact colour and no grey I asked for when I gave my hair sample.
I may contact HairHub.
Definitely won't be buying another hair system there again. Not just it took 6 months, and they asked for the incorrect payment amount at first. The colour being off and the base not being exactly how I asked, has pissed me off.

Last edited:

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely pissed off and depressed how the hair has so much white bits in it.
I never asked for that crap...
I waited 6 months and was charged the wrong price which was bad enough.
Absolute piss take for the hair to be wrong too.
I'm furious with HairHub, will email them shortly.
Hope I get a refund or some of my money back or a replacement done for free...

Will never use HairHub again...

Attachments

• C155BB48-BBE7-4D2A-B217-E46A71DF1202.jpeg
    C155BB48-BBE7-4D2A-B217-E46A71DF1202.jpeg
    393.3 KB · Views: 115

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does Back2Natural have in it?

You can look at pics of the bottle on there and see the ingredients. It's a great product and is very gentle on the hair, restoring the colour and making it nice and soft and shiny. You will of course need to choose the right colour shade for what colour you're aiming for.

Absolutely pissed off and depressed how the hair has so much white bits in it.
I never asked for that crap...
I waited 6 months and was charged the wrong price which was bad enough.
Absolute piss take for the hair to be wrong too.
I'm furious with HairHub, will email them shortly.
Hope I get a refund or some of my money back or a replacement done for free...

Will never use HairHub again...

Yes, that looks terrible from the pic - all that grey in it etc. I'm furious with HairHub too and am going to email them today about my missing order. I am DONE with that company and will never use them again either. Let me know what they say when you contact them. I would demand your money back and go elsewhere. However you may be able to salvage that unit if you dye it the colour you want to get rid of the greys, which is better than being left without a unit for many more months.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You can look at pics of the bottle on there and see the ingredients. It's a great product and is very gentle on the hair, restoring the colour and making it nice and soft and shiny. You will of course need to choose the right colour shade for what colour you're aiming for.

Yes, that looks terrible from the pic - all that grey in it etc. I'm furious with HairHub too and am going to email them today about my missing order. I am DONE with that company and will never use them again either. Let me know what they say when you contact them. I would demand your money back and go elsewhere. However you may be able to salvage that unit if you dye it the colour you want to get rid of the greys, which is better than being left without a unit for many more months.
They said they will look into it, with their production manager, but need some time to investigate...
Which could mean anything...
c****

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They said they will look into it, with their production manager, but need some time to investigate...
Which could mean anything...
c****

Yes, they're complete bastards. At least people like Curtis from MHE are honest that they're having problems delivering, and advise people not to order at the moment as they don't want to let anyone down (that was what Curtis said to me). But HairHub are a joke.

I contacted my bank for a refund today and was told that because I paid a monthly fee via direct debit rather than by card, they cannot refund me on 'goods not received', and that it is the responsibility of the company (HairHub) to refund me. I have contacted trading standards in the UK to find out what my rights are, and they informed me that HairHib are in breach of contract because they did not deliver in the timescales they said they would when I first set up the monthly payment (which I have evidence of saved in the emails). I have contacted Thomas to let him know he's been reported to trading standards and that he needs to deliver my order now or offer me an immediate refund, otherwise I'll let trading standards deal with them. I am awaiting his response.

If I'm able to get my money back, I will be changing hair system companies with immediate effect.

ChromeyFirefox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When companies BS me I really resent it. Its the reason I stopped using hair4all, after multiple customer service issues.

Upfront and honest is just the way to handle problems. Especially in this climate.

snax

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i told Thomas to send me a pic of my order (my backs against the wall and my current piece is dying) and then i would pay him to deliver it, paid for it on my credit card again so if it doesn't arrive i can just let my credit card provider know again and they should refund me again.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They won't refund me sadly...;(

But they asked me to return it instead...
Luckily they sent out a courier to pick it up... When I said I been shielding being high risk of catching COVID-19 due to moderate-severe asthma for a year now during the pandemic.

They said I'll have to wait a few weeks till it gets sorted out where it's made.
Apparently they can remove the grey hairs and replace them with ones of the same colour as the others...
Unsure how they will do through the poly part as well as the lace...

I hope I get some sort of money back in the end due to the f*** up they made. But I can't be sure...

snax

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i received my piece finally, it was a swiss lace piece that was supposed to resemble the same specs as a stockpiece and it was absolute crap. The colour was correct but quite a few red hairs and the hair was definitely not freestyle. I cut the base then shortened the hair but the way the hairs stood were more brushback than anything. Looked so silly on my head, I can safely say i will never order from HairHub again, Eric at Northwestlace is miles above them.