Lace Stockpiece suppliers in the UK

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had exactly the same problem with Hair Hub - I've been waiting since August last year for my first stock system, and they fob me off with 'we'll be in touch very soon with an update, it shouldn't be more than a few weeks' every time I contact them. They haven't replied to my latest email, so I think it'll soon be time to cancel with them and change suppliers (I pay them a monthly fee for 3 systems a year).

You should be aware that quite a few other guys in this forum are also having the same problem with Hair Hub and their lack of response or honesty about when orders will be delivered. If you want me to share which other users are having the same issues, PM me.

I always have to schedule a call with them.
As they often don't reply to emails.
The guy called Tom on the phone seems genuine though.

It would be very sad if they let me down, if so hope I get my money back.

Was going to go with MGFORD(Mike) from TheHairReplacementStylist, but his website looked very amateur-ish and thought I'd loose my money just paying him not through the site.
His YouTube vids are very helpful and he seems to be part of Hair4all as he uses the same address as them.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always have to schedule a call with them.
As they often don't reply to emails.
The guy called Tom on the phone seems genuine though.

It would be very sad if they let me down, if so hope I get my money back.

Was going to go with MGFORD(Mike) from TheHairReplacementStylist, but his website looked very amateur-ish and thought I'd loose my money just paying him not through the site.
His YouTube vids are very helpful and he seems to be part of Hair4all as he uses the same address as them.

I've been ordering from Hair Hub since late 2019 and have had 3 stock Swiss lace systems from them, all of which have been excellent quality. My current system is 8 months in, and is still in pretty good condition (I've HAD to make it last due to the pandemic). Generally Thomas has seemed like a genuine bloke, but he's not always communicative about updating people on their orders and often needs chasing up to find out the status of orders. It's not so much the waiting for my custom system, but more the lack of transparency. Instead of him fobbing me off with 'oh it'll be here very soon', I'd rather they say that they don't know when it'll be ready due to the pandemic.

Anyway we'll see what happens. Let me know if/when you get your order too. I won't wait around forever, so if I don't get my order from Hair Hub soon then it'll be time to move on to someone else.

Luca82

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was considering ordering from hair hub. Are they having problems with custom orders bc on their website I see stock systems available.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was considering ordering from hair hub. Are they having problems with custom orders bc on their website I see stock systems available.
They have custom systems too, your not looking in the right place on there...
They have limited stock systems though.

Thanks to the COVID pandemic and Brexit, my custom order from HairHub back in Nov 2020 hasn't arrived yet...
They said the end of this month it will be sent out to me next is at the remote cut-in stylist atm.
Almost 6 months wait is a piss take though.
Hope it does arrive at the end of this month.....

Luca82

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to order a lace system from them. A stock unit. But the quality of their systems is ok?
Wanted to order from lordhair. But i hear a lot of bad things about the quality.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to order a lace system from them. A stock unit. But the quality of their systems is ok?
Wanted to order from lordhair. But i hear a lot of bad things about the quality.
I don't know yet....
Ask someone alse on that matter, my first time ordering from HairHub...
I used Optima Hair and Total Cover Plus in the past...
Both didn't do lace systems. Hated entire poly/thin skin, itched like crazy in less than a week as doesn't breathe.

So ordered a custom hybrid lace with poly sides/back, if it ever turns up...;(

snax

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't order from them, still have not received my order and disputed it with my credit card provider.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope my custom order arrives from them or will give up on that company too.
They said it is to arrive at the end of this month.
Hope it does or will loose my patience with them. Been almost 6 months now.

If they fail to their promise...

Where alse in the UK does hair systems online?

I have contacted MGFORD in the past.
Whilst his YouTube guides were great he seems very vague thanks to the pandemic how long custom orders would take...
Plus his website was very amateur-ish with no way of paying him on there. Having to contact him for his bank details,etc.
I wish companies were totally honest.

Last edited:

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It still hasn't turned up from HairHub...
They finally got back to my emails saying it will be remotely cut in and sent out sometime next week.
They better stick to what they have in writing.
As I'm getting f*****g pissed off now.
And my mental health is greatly suffering too.
As breaking their promises gives me anxiety and having the horseshoe hair side/back until it arrives just makes me feel f*****g depressed.
If it fails to turn up yet again after next week I will settle with a stock unit from another company. I'm not waiting months, looking like old sh*t...;(
Or will end up shaving my head and going back on antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds.
A shaved head is ok-ish, but the horseshoe hair whilst waiting for the hair system makes me look like I'm 50 at 37...
I don't want to look like old sh*t...;(
I looked 20's with the hair system on and it made me happy!

Sad how I can't wear the current hair system longer than 4 days as it's full poly(0.5mm I think) and not breathable.
I might try using anti dandruff shampoo, Walker max hold sport scalp protector and hope I get more than 4 days before my scalp crazy itches...

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It still hasn't turned up from HairHub...
They finally got back to my emails saying it will be remotely cut in and sent out sometime next week.
They better stick to what they have in writing.
As I'm getting f*****g pissed off now.
And my mental health is greatly suffering too.
As breaking their promises gives me anxiety and having the horseshoe hair side/back until it arrives just makes me feel f*****g depressed.
If it fails to turn up yet again after next week I will settle with a stock unit from another company. I'm not waiting months, looking like old sh*t...;(
Or will end up shaving my head and going back on antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds.
A shaved head is ok-ish, but the horseshoe hair whilst waiting for the hair system makes me look like I'm 50 at 37...
I don't want to look like old sh*t...;(
I looked 20's with the hair system on and it made me happy!

Sad how I can't wear the current hair system longer than 4 days as it's full poly(0.5mm I think) and not breathable.
I might try using anti dandruff shampoo, Walker max hold sport scalp protector and hope I get more than 4 days before my scalp crazy itches...

You definitely don't look 37 mate - judging by your pics, I thought you looked early 20s to be honest. You're right, hair systems can and do make us look younger - I'm just a few years older than you but get told I look like I'm in my 20s all the time (not to mention still get looks/interest from much younger girls), but without the hair system I definitely look older. It's amazing how much hair has an effect on our appearance and perceived age.

As for Hair Hub, I've been waiting for a custom order from them since last July, when it was due. I recently cancelled my monthly payment plan with them due to poor communication and them not delivering. I always get the same fob offs ('it'll definitely be delivered by the end of this month, don't worry!' etc). If my system isn't delivered within the next few weeks, I will be contacting my bank to complain and get a refund.

One thing you can do with an older hair system, e.g. if it's shedding, is to use hair fibers to thicken it up. That's what I do with my current Swiss lace stock unit, which I got from Hair Hub last year and is in its 9th month now. That plus using Back2Natural and spray in leave in conditioner with UV protection to maintain the colour. I could get another 3 to 6 months out of my current system if need be (and it's looking like I'll have to do that), as I know these little tricks to make them last longer. I am NOT happy with Hair Hub's customer services, though. Thomas is NOT being honest with his customers - he should have the integrity to tell people he DOESN'T KNOW when their orders will be delivered, but instead he just takes their money and then keeps fobbing them off about when they will be delivered. I reckon he's having massive financial problems but is not letting on about it, hence his reluctance to refund people and how happy he is to take their money. I thought he was an honest guy, but now I'm not so sure.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I have scheduled a call with HairHub for the 12th of April 2021.
If it turns up next week as they promised, then I will breathe a sigh of relief...
If not as they have let me down many times before I will keep hassling them for a few weeks before wanting a refund.
Hopefully I not lost my money and my sanity there.

My last resort would be to use MGFORD and hopefully I will get it.
His paid extra rush delivery is 8-10 weeks for £65 extra whereas his standard delivery is 12-15 weeks.
He made a new video on YouTube and has no issues due the pandemic with lace either I asked him.
Not sure where he sources the custom hair systems from.
Only downside is I can't pay him directly on his site.
Last time we spoke he said light density and full french lace base would be the best option for me.

In the meantime I'm going back on meds as my anxiety is much worse than my depression.
I cared less about my appearance on the meds before.

I'm not giving up till I tried hybrid AND full lace. And hopefully it doesn't itch after a few days again.
With my stupid dandruff and dry skin condition despite using anti dandruff shampoo every few days.

Which is why an entire poly hair system is unsuitable for me, as it doesn't breathe and I can't wash my scalp either with it on. Taking it off every 3-4 days was too much hassle.
I want 1 week min, preferably 2 weeks of wearing the hair system before removal and cleanup.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I have scheduled a call with HairHub for the 12th of April 2021.

I cared less about my appearance on the meds before.

I'm not giving up till I tried hybrid AND full lace. And hopefully it doesn't itch after a few days again.
With my stupid dandruff and dry skin condition despite using anti dandruff shampoo every few days.

Which is why an entire poly hair system is unsuitable for me, as it doesn't breathe and I can't wash my scalp either with it on. Taking it off every 3-4 days was too much hassle.
I want 1 week min, preferably 2 weeks of wearing the hair system before removal and cleanup.

Let me know what Hair Hub say on the phone - I too am very disappointed with their service, even though the quality of their units I've bought in the past have been excellent. I can understand the anxiety since it's easier to feel confident when you look your best. I am lucky I have managed to get more life out of my current system by using hair fibres on the shedding areas, but it's still annoying not to get my custom order from Hair Hub delivered.

As for wearing times, I just did an experiment wearing my all Swiss lace system for 3 weeks, and there were no problems. The system did not get damaged in any way and there was no adhesive seeping into the lace. I do usually touch up the middle of the hairline every few days with glue, which doesn't take long and keeps it looking good. But the rest of the system, attached with Supertape, lasted 3 weeks no problem.

snax

My Regimen
Reaction score
I managed to get my money refunded via my credit card company, Hairhub are now saying they have my order and will post out to me if i make an order with them again.

What do you guys think i should do? If i don't get it, i could just dispute it again with my credit card company?

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I managed to get my money refunded via my credit card company, Hairhub are now saying they have my order and will post out to me if i make an order with them again.

What do you guys think i should do? If i don't get it, i could just dispute it again with my credit card company?

Why should you have to make an order again to get an order you've already paid for? That is bullsh*t. I use HairHub too and Thomas has NOT been honest about delivery times throughout the pandemic. He is quick to take peoples' money, but not update them on delivery dates. He should just be honest and tell people he doesn't know when things will be delivered. My advice is DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. You should threaten HairHub with legal action if they don't deliver or give you money back, and if they don't do either then you should contact your credit card company.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why should you have to make an order again to get an order you've already paid for? That is bullsh*t. I use HairHub too and Thomas has NOT been honest about delivery times throughout the pandemic. He is quick to take peoples' money, but not update them on delivery dates. He should just be honest and tell people he doesn't know when things will be delivered. My advice is DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. You should threaten HairHub with legal action if they don't deliver or give you money back, and if they don't do either then you should contact your credit card company.
״I managed to get my money refunded via my credit card company״

He got his money back... I don't know in those cases if the company is forced to pay back, I am guessing they are.

Slimy... I hate this.

snax

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thomas sent me the following email:

Please rest assured we are a genuine company and we've sent you an order previously. We've been trading for over two decades and ordinarily (without COVID disruption),we can deliver within1-2 days, as per your last order.

We have a huge waiting list for all lace stock, so if you no longer require it, please confirm and we'll allocate it to another client.

Regretfully, we are not able to send orders without payment, as your chargeback has been deducted from our account, plus additional charges for the chargeback fee.

Upon confirmation that the chargeback has been cancelled or a new order submitted, we can send immediately via DPD next day delivery, with full tracking.

Please confirm what you'd like to do.

I'm in need of the piece but don't want to get scammed again. Luckily it's quite straight-forward to get funds back via my credit card provider if he doesn't send.

Not sure what to do

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well mine has come back from the remote cut in place and is apparently is now sent out for delivery tomorrow.
After I paid the difference...
I hope they are telling the truth this time...

If it does, I hope it's to my exact requirements as given for the custom order.
And NO off colour, NO off density crap..
And that the remote cut in is correctly done.
As I've had mistakes like that in the past from other hair replacement companies, despite me sending a hair sample and my template of my head in.

The total agreed amount was initially wrong too:

They tried to charge me £170 when it came in on Mon 12th April 2021.
After the initial £220 I paid back in Nov 2020.
Luckily I sorted it out now as I screen shotted the original receipt they sent me and forwarded it to them.
Which said £340 total cost.
So they can't legally change that agreed amount.

Last edited:

snax

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well mine has come back from the remote cut in place and is apparently is now sent out for delivery tomorrow.
After I paid the difference...
I hope they are telling the truth this time...

If it does, I hope it's to my exact requirements as given for the custom order.
And NO off colour, NO off density crap..
And that the remote cut in is correctly done.
As I've had mistakes like that in the past from other hair replacement companies, despite me sending a hair sample and my template of my head in.

The total agreed amount was initially wrong too:

They tried to charge me £170 when it came in on Mon 12th April 2021.
After the initial £220 I paid back in Nov 2020.
Luckily I sorted it out now as I screen shotted the original receipt they sent me and forwarded it to them.
Which said £340 total cost.
So they can't legally change that agreed amount.
Please let us know if you receive it today mate.