Lace Stockpiece suppliers in the UK

snax

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been wearing for around 8 years now and Eric at Northwestlace was my supplier, i tried a new supplier back in December as Eric had no lace stockpieces available. They sent me a stockpiece in 7 days which was great. I put in a further order in January but i am yet to receive it, i believe i may have been scammed unfortunately :(

Are there any suppliers in the UK who provide good stockpieces? I don't expose my hairline so even a thick thinskin would do.

Thank you,

Snax

PaulMac

Reaction score
Hairhub were great with my last stock system. It arrived the next day and they have customer service as well!

snax

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairhub were great with my last stock system. It arrived the next day and they have customer service as well!
Hairhub were the company i was talking about unfortunately, they were great with my order in November but not so good with my next order as i still haven't received it and not getting responses to my emails :(

PaulMac

Reaction score
Hairhub were the company i was talking about unfortunately, they were great with my order in November but not so good with my next order as i still haven't received it and not getting responses to my emails :(
Really?! Damn, did they not have the stick piece in stock I'm guessing?

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best to hold onto the current system you have and not wear it.
Market's going to like this for a while.
My estimate is waiting until July to see the first signs of normalcy.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The company I use has some lace stock but depends on colour. I asked this week.

They are doing custom pieces in lace or skin including European hair in 5/6 weeks at the moment.

They told me they are using a different supplier post Covid than a year ago.

Its who you know in China I guess like anywhere.

PM me if you need a help

hair4meTomorrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've really just worn my system down so much, and stopped wearing now due to irritation but waiting this out is still worthwhile.

I really do hope towards the end of the year gives us some normalcy. Because this is a bit more awkward now we are going back to normal soon.

PaulMac

Reaction score
Would you dye the system yourself?
I have a stock lace system in a medium brown, 10% grey that's supposed to be returned to Hairhub this week. Let me know if it'd be any good to you.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I use this company, and although the quality of their systems has been excellent, they have absolutely TERRIBLE customer service. Thomas hardly ever updates people on the status of their orders, and I've spoken to several other people on this forum who have had the same treatment from them. I've been waiting for my first custom system from them since last August, and still not received it. It's not the waiting that annoys me so much as the lack of honesty and transparency.

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought a mono hair system as one of my last purchases before all of the hair systems I know would run out of stock.
I would say that this mono hair system is very good, as the base lace-like material matches my skin color.
The breathability and durability are great, and I even managed to get it in a low-density state to match my side biohair.
That being said, I haven't worn it yet since I don't want to use it if I'm not leaving the house and because there is a shortage.
The best thing we can do now is to wait until the summer.
The whole hair system industry is on pause and will remain on pause for a while, but it won't be permanent.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Places are starting to do 6 week orders and have some stocks available but limited colors. LH just send me a great french lace piece, and I ordered a swiss lace custom from china (Approx 6 week wait). It will get better eventually, but its still a massive improvement from what it was even 2 months ago.

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Places are starting to do 6 week orders and have some stocks available but limited colors. LH just send me a great french lace piece, and I ordered a swiss lace custom from china (Approx 6 week wait). It will get better eventually, but its still a massive improvement from what it was even 2 months ago.

This is hopeful news. I have postponed hair system wearing for almost a year and a half now. I was on the verge of calling hair systems "dead", but news of improvement is reassuring. If I can comfortably order my stock hair system with a 3 month maximum wait, I would be elated. I am okay with spending 100$ more only. I won't go past $300.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is hopeful news. I have postponed hair system wearing for almost a year and a half now. I was on the verge of calling hair systems "dead", but news of improvement is reassuring. If I can comfortably order my stock hair system with a 3 month maximum wait, I would be elated. I am okay with spending 100$ more only. I won't go past $300.
No sense in waiting. Just do it, you won't know its for you unless you do.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I ordered a custom hair system from Hair Hub too back in mid Nov 2020.
It's March 2021 and I'm still waiting.
They said it should be in by this month, but they keep saying that...
Waited over 15 weeks so far...
Says 8-10 weeks it takes on the website for custom hair system orders.

I guess COVID, Brexit and Christmas has delayed it for me.

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How "custom" was this hair system? Maybe it's the specifications that contributed to its delay?

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How "custom" was this hair system? Maybe it's the specifications that contributed to its delay?
No grey in it...

Same medium light density throughout and a hybrid design of french lace and poly back and sides.

I had to send in a hair sample and a template for it too.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've had exactly the same problem with Hair Hub - I've been waiting since August last year for my first custom system (I've had a few Swiss lace stock systems from them), and they fob me off with 'we'll be in touch very soon with an update, it shouldn't be more than a few weeks' every time I contact them. They haven't replied to my latest email, so I think it'll soon be time to cancel with them and change suppliers (I pay them a monthly fee for 3 systems a year).

You should be aware that quite a few other guys in this forum are also having the same problem with Hair Hub and their lack of response or honesty about when orders will be delivered. If you want me to share which other users are having the same issues, PM me.