L-Argnine (Cesim)

Bald Bastard

Reaction score
Cesim,

I was very interested in your success in regards to using L-Arginine. It seems to work the same way Rogaine does except without side effects and the cost is less. I would appreciate your current update.

Keep up the good work

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
not sure what ur talking about but **LMAO** at ur user name! nice to c someone saying it like it is.

G

My hair is improving. I sometimes have a light dizzieness and headache. Next time I will make a 8% arginine topical.

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
hey if you guys are big into lifting, i suggest using NO2
it is mostly arginine but it gave me good results in lifting and also i remember that I could tolerate my hair back then, which means i didnt want to shoot myself in the head cuz of male pattern baldness
im getting on it tomorrow, oh yeah drink lots of water if you get on it!!
good sh*t

Bald Bastard

Reaction score
Cesim,

Thanks for the reply. I am currently on both internally and topically of L-arginine. Hoping this thickens things up. I would appreciate an update in regards to you process since your the leader of this group.

Good Luck

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
hmm l-arginine? works in the same way as minoxidil? this sounds interesting..it can b taken in pill form eh?

1) if u stop taking it does it cause shedding like minoxidil?
2) does it have the same period until results may b seen as minoxidil?
3) how reliable is it in actually working for people?

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
thinstinks said:
hey if you guys are big into lifting, i suggest using NO2
it is mostly arginine but it gave me good results in lifting and also i remember that I could tolerate my hair back then, which means i didnt want to shoot myself in the head cuz of male pattern baldness
im getting on it tomorrow, oh yeah drink lots of water if you get on it!!
good sh*t

no2 is too understudied and is so much more than creatine when then essentially do the same thing (widen veins so that more oxygen (blood) is carred to the muscle)

no2 = 80$ for 2 months, creatine = 40$ for 200 days