Krooksbane's Story (success)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krooksbane

Reaction score
I am currently 21 years old. About 2 years ago I noticed my frontal hair line starting to thin. Mind you, very mildey. Nothing noticable at first. I of course am very sensitive aobut my hair, and I started taking propecia and monixidil together last august. Right now i'ts april 05. And i've been useing these products for over 6 months now. I didnt' know this up until now, but I think i went through a mild shedding period, were it seemed like my hair was still fallin out. But that has ceased. My front hair line, still doesnt look the way I want it to, but for all intesive purposes, I stopped it at the right time. EARLY! before it spread to my top. I've noticed little while hairs in the front of my hair line, all the way up to the corners, that have appeared out of nowhere. That must be the help of the 5% monixidil. Anyway, after 6 months I've seem some kind of results, and am happy to say that my hair thinning has stopped. Hopefully by a year I can see no more thinning. And I can move on with my young life. Im speaking to all the Young MALES out there. The guys who feel like there youth is being taken away from them. These products definitly work, and you should keep with it if you use them. I want to thank this forum for helping me Keep the faith, and the drive to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.