Korean Dish "kimchi" May Reverse Hairloss

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm... That's hard to believe, but stranger things have happened. It doesn't appear that after 4 months that Kimichi makes an aesthetic impact on hair.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im Korean and have been eating kimchee all my life for thirty years. Im diffuse as a mother f****r.
Yes BUT “kimchi drink twice a day - for breakfast and again at bedtime”

I suspect it’s potent.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most fermented foods have some sort of anti hairloss or more exactly an overall therapeutic effect on your system. I used to eat miso soup twice a day and it could be why I kept a lot more hair than I thought I would, whereas my younger brothers have lost way more than me. But could also just be a coincidence and my genetics. The problem is its hard to keep it up, you get bored of it n it the summer who can have soup?!

But yeah I watch a lot of korean TV series and in every other scene there is always someone eating kimshi or offering it as a gift to a relative hehe, so like others have said if it was true you wouldn't have bald men in korea :) Don't underestimate the power of korean marketing!

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I freakin HATE spicy food. can't tolerate even one drop of tabasco lol I'M FUCKED haha

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
The big three fermented foods that all have similar anti-aging benefits and have been shown to activate positively certain genes-kimchi, sauerkraut and natto. And as Nilescrane said above, a lifetime of consumption is not likely to spare your hair. However, if we combined all three into a topical....:cool:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im Korean and have been eating kimchee all my life for thirty years. Im diffuse as a mother f****r.
may be if you didn't eat kimchee, you'd be bald since you were 25 y/o !

Last edited:

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This should be in alternative treatments or something. Def not new research, studies and technology.