Klone's stoey - (age 20, Am I going Bald)

Klone

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone!

This forum has been recommended to me by other forums and i just wanted to post a little about myself to see what you guy think!

I am 20 Years old and currently very worried about losing my hair. Hair loss is in my family but was never suffered from an early age. My dad is not bald at 55 although he has athritis and takes many drugs that could of stopped or slowed this down (I dont know is this possible?) His Brother (My Uncle) is bald completely but he is just over 60 and also did not suffer this from an early age, although my Nan said he started receeding at 15, I have not suffered this.
I take after my mothers side of the family and baldness runs on this side of the family also. My uncles are both over 55 and they are not completely bald and have just receeded, being bald on the forepart of the head but leaving the crown of the head full of hair, apparently they did not suffer this until they entered their 30's.

I started getting paranoid about this time last year when a colleague at work said he could see my head (He was joking around) I do wear hair styling products and this does make my hair look a bit transparent, you cant really see my head when their is no hair styling products in. I am pretty sure I had thicker hair at school but not 100% sure, i remember having a comment when i started college a friend said he could see through my hair, this was when i was 17! I dont lose many hairs daily, i would say between 3-10 hairs daily THAT I NOTICE, this would be from washing my hair and running a comb through it on the night.
My Parents and my girlfriend and other colleague at work have said I am not going bald, and think i am crazy for thinking it. But at the moment the thought is just ruining my life, 90% of my thoughts throughout the day are "Am i going bald?"
Im worried about going bald quite badly and i quite often think "Why dont I just shave and get it over with?"

Can you guys please share your thoughts and let me know what you think!