Kirkland cheapest I found...

CCS

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
Hy guys!What do you say about this site with worldwide delivery?And 6 bottles of Kirkland with only 53 $.supply for 6 months!
The site http://www.biovea.net/product_detail.as ... o=&Total=2

Overpriced. You can get 6 bottles for $20 at amazon. Not sure about shipping though.

Funny. Someone posted that picture in the success stories 2 years ago.

CCS

Reaction score
I hope all minoxidil is real. I think you can tell by the taste. I'll taste my pure propylene glycol to be sure. But minoxidil has a bad taste to it that you will know if you put it on and then get in the shower and rinse your head. It comes down, gets in your mouth, and you know it is real.

Minoxidil is not super toxic. Don't drink the bottle, but you can get a taste if you rinse your mouth out afterwards. Taste the rogain, then the minoxidil, and you will know.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe not the cheapest but I get mine from here and I've never had problems:

http://www.c-star.net/

$39 bucks for 6 bottles.

CCS

Reaction score
I'll speak for HairLossTalk.com and say www.hairlosstalk.com has the best price for Rogain... but generic is always cheaper.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's a lot better price than where I get minoxidil and the box looks legit, I always forget
about ebay for stuff like that.

nuttyrich

Established Member
Reaction score
The minoxidil is not fake, STOLEN probably but not fake. I know last year when CVS had foam on sale, they didn't have it in the isle you had to go ask for it. I asked why is it not there she said simply they steal it and sell it on ebay. This was the foam btw. I notice at least here in NYC even the rogaine 5 % is now OUT of the aisles they leave the 2 % there. I mean logic says if the price is too cheap to be true, it probably fell off a truck :) And this probably is sold by an ebay "power seller" with 100 % feedback. To me as long as it's legit and I'm paying legit money for it, I don't care where it came from as long as it's boxed and expiration date is good.!