Kintor Pharmaceuticals is at it again!

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kintor Pharmaceuticals already set to release apparently "unbelievably high efficacy" phase 3 results for their Covid-19 treatment in December which covers all previous strains Alpha, Gamma and Delta, their even currently researching the most current Omicron strain.

Seems pretty understandable that they haven't released phase 2 trial results for Pyrilutamide as yet, but judging by their track record, they should release results by end of 2021 as well - which is still in keeping with their initial timeline.

Exciting times as Kintor takes the world by storm in all areas.

Last edited:

jake_b

Established Member
Reaction score
Given my experiences with Chinese stocks in the past, I will get excited when this is released/approved.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why are rhey doing a 5 month phase 3 trial for hair loss? it leaves very little clue about actual efficacy given that garbage CB had very high hair count at 6 month and then it degraded like nothing. i hope the fda requires at least a 12 month trial for phase 3 like with fijasteride and a long term follow up as well thats how proper trials are done not this china fast track half hearted bs

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why are rhey doing a 5 month phase 3 trial for hair loss? it leaves very little clue about actual efficacy given that garbage CB had very high hair count at 6 month and then it degraded like nothing. i hope the fda requires at least a 12 month trial for phase 3 like with fijasteride and a long term follow up as well thats how proper trials are done not this china fast track half hearted bs

Because the country is trying to fast track treatments which have a high probability of working to be released to market, similar to Japan and the UK. Also, if it does work for atleast the 5 month trial duration, it is often a good sign that it could at the very least, buy time for many for at least 5 months, by which time the US FDA trials would have progressed sufficiently and we would have a longer duration trial result from the FDA to cover the remaining time frame.

I'm sure the FDA won't be changing its timeline per clinical trial and we would most likely see a full 1 year clinical trial in the US.