Kintor Pharmaceutical Announced U.S. FDA Has Greenlighted Phase II Clinical Trial for Pyrilutamide to Treat Androgenetic Alopecia

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, this is the safety trial and it's only once per day.
I think it is 1x a day.

q.d. (qd or QD) is once a day; q.d. stands for "quaque die" (which means, in Latin, once a day). t.i.d. (or tid or TID) is three times a day ; t.i.d. stands for "ter in die" (in Latin, 3 times a day). q.i.d. (or qid or QID) is four times a day; q.i.d. stands for "quater in die" (in Latin, 4 times a day).

Looks like it's just different doses QD.

sevenseers

Reaction score
Nope , they advance fast in the chinese market , you need it to be approved by the fda which is probbly more slow then the chinese health regulator.
wrong doomer. once its on the chinese market you can easily get your hands on it. there will be a massive cottage industry of people exporting it around the world, or you could just fly to china and get it. i'll see the great wall while im at it

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
wrong doomer. once its on the chinese market you can easily get your hands on it. there will be a massive cottage industry of people exporting it around the world, or you could just fly to china and get it. i'll see the great wall while im at it
The drug is getting trials in the US. Phase 2 usa trials are still pending.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That kinda too complicated , for example in israel if its not FDA approved , you need alot of papers to get it in .