Kintor is a scam and Doesn’t work

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have demonstrated 50% less hospitilaztations in a good trial and stock is up 222% now.
Well considering the FDA's previously stated concerns over Kintor's clinical trials to date I'd say the likely hood of Kintor acquiring market approval in the west is unlikely. Seems to me Kintor has found an effective formula to inflate their stock price on the back of flowery press releases and avoiding scrutiny of the medical community at every turn.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well considering the FDA's previously stated concerns over Kintor's clinical trials to date I'd say the likely hood of Kintor acquiring market approval in the west is unlikely. Seems to me Kintor has found an effective formula to inflate their stock price on the back of flowery press releases and avoiding scrutiny of the medical community at every turn.
Yeah they are definitely not doing anything for hair loss if they had good results they would be releasing them right away

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Leaks from participants in the phase 2 clinical trial is laughable "proof". The participants had no idea whether or not they had placebo treatment.
As for the supposed results of the group buy, why is no one actually coming forward with their experience? At this point, the only evidence of a failed group buy is you reporting on a youtube comment which says that other people tried it... Hardly a trustworthy evidence source. You don't have to convince us if you don' want, but what's the point of posting this then? Literally just spreading negativity for nothing.

I'm not saying pyrilutamide will work, but your comments have a 50% chance of being completely made up.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Leaks from participants in the phase 2 clinical trial is laughable "proof". The participants had no idea whether or not they had placebo treatment.
As for the supposed results of the group buy, why is no one actually coming forward with their experience? At this point, the only evidence of a failed group buy is you reporting on a youtube comment which says that other people tried it... Hardly a trustworthy evidence source. You don't have to convince us if you don' want, but what's the point of posting this then? Literally just spreading negativity for nothing.

I'm not saying pyrilutamide will work, but your comments have a 50% chance of being completely made up.
It’s truth not negativity 100% Hair loss treatments fail

Anatman

My Regimen
Reaction score
So apparently kintor is a scam and doesn’t work looks like I’m shaving my head and accepting it
Two photos from someone commenting on YT and an article that reveals gruesome things but has nothing to do with the KX trial? is that a sufficient argument? Bull**it. By the way, some from the GB have already commented here or on Tressless. the majority seem to have only been using KX for 2-3 months, others have only recently received it, others are awaiting the presented results in June. So I would like to know where this evidence is supposed to come from.
It may well be that KX will fail, but these arguments here convince me zero. Discord receipts? anyone who can confirm that?

Anatman

My Regimen
Reaction score
My sources (I know. these are anecdotal, but that's more than this post has to offer. Lol).

1. In this post one mentioned that some are reporting less itch, less shedding and healthier scalp, although it is still too early for a definitive evaluation. Nevertheless, the reports here are positive. KX was only received here in April-May, so the first ones have only been using this for 1-3 months!

2. This post 7 months ago also refers to at least vellus hair. After that, there was no further information from the poster creator. Only one said in this thread that the results have been bad. Supposedly he read this on Discordchanel. Again, no sources or anything else that confirm this comment.

Ultimately, I'm just hoping it's a finasteride alternative with fewer/no side effects. That would be enough for a wet dream :v