Kintor is a scam and Doesn’t work

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So apparently kintor is a scam and doesn’t work looks like I’m shaving my head and accepting it

Attachments

• 223D59F3-3137-4CCF-920A-D0C6FC50E478.jpeg
    223D59F3-3137-4CCF-920A-D0C6FC50E478.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 402
  • C5D400A2-9438-44B8-9150-02D204AE1E9F.jpeg
    C5D400A2-9438-44B8-9150-02D204AE1E9F.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 398

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TBH whilst having been skeptical of Kintor for sometime, pyrilutamide is about 95% identical to enzalutamide so personally don't doubt it's efficacy against hair loss, I'm more concerned by the safety data that just sounds to good to be true.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, sounds rlly bad... everyone report that it didnt work?
Yup the big group buy people who used it for 6 months it didn’t do sh*t it’s another scam and it has Sides people reported heart palpitations and irregular heart beat

• Sad
Reactions: Znx

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TBH whilst having been skeptical of Kintor for sometime, pyrilutamide is about 95% identical to enzalutamide so personally don't doubt it's efficacy against hair loss, I'm more concerned by the safety data that just sounds to good to be true.
Enza doesn’t work

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s literally a. Thread on here someone taking enza and reporting it didn’t work
Yeah they stopped after only a few days because of the sides, IIRC he nearly had a seizure or some sh*t. I never said enza would be safe but it would without a doubt be very efficacious with it being the second most potent market approved NSAA currently.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah they stopped after only a few days because of the sides, IIRC he nearly had a seizure or some sh*t. I never said enza would be safe but it would without a doubt be very efficacious with it being the second most potent market approved NSAA currently.
Kintor sadly is a scam

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kintor sadly is a scam
Well Kintor certainly don't have much credibility when the medical community have this to say about their disgraceful conduct
Yikes.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well Kintor certainly don't have much credibility when the medical community have this to say about their disgraceful conduct
Yikes.
They have demonstrated 50% less hospitilaztations in a good trial and stock is up 222% now.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have demonstrated 50% less hospitilaztations in a good trial and stock is up 222% now.
Yikes.
Jesus they are straight killing people yeah kintor is definitely a scam *** company