Kintor announced the phase III clinical trial of Pyrilutamide KX-826

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
what's the difference between two Kintor drugs? there is another one they are working on right?
One block the androgen receptor from T, and dht from binding to it (and by that prevent damage)

other drug degrade the androgen recptor so dht and T dont have the hair AR to bind and destory.

both are still in trails so there is not legit info on how good they are

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not a growth stimulator, so maintaining is the real goal here. And every topical AA lose effect with time (thats why you need to increase this dose in order to make it work like with RU) , thats why its important to use AR adegrader while using this kind of drug. Its can make it work in theory ..forever
so for bald people only stemson left?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has there been any data released from any of the trials and if not when might we hope data could be available?

Any way to speculate on what the cost might be or any info on that out there?

DiffuseSucks

My Regimen
Reaction score
what's the difference between two Kintor drugs? there is another one they are working on right?
The other one which is in phase 1 right now, is a lot better. It's supposed to prevent the hair follicles from being even sensitive to androgens. It's also mentioned that if it works how it's supposed to it would only be needed to apply to the scalp 1-3 times a week.

This would mean there wouldn't be a need to be on finasteride or dutasteride. This alone would solve hair loss without any sides.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
The other one which is in phase 1 right now, is a lot better. It's supposed to prevent the hair follicles from being even sensitive to androgens. It's also mentioned that if it works how it's supposed to it would only be needed to apply to the scalp 1-3 times a week.

This would mean there wouldn't be a need to be on finasteride or dutasteride. This alone would solve hair loss without any sides.
Unless you already lost your hair already. Then you're fucked.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is the AR degrader? Sorry, I'm struggling to keep up with which company is developing what with so many things in the pipeline.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Where are you getting this information? I can't find anything on pyrilutamide's half-life or a figure on the binding affinity.

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not a growth stimulator, so maintaining is the real goal here. And every topical AA lose effect with time (thats why you need to increase this dose in order to make it work like with RU) , thats why its important to use AR adegrader while using this kind of drug. Its can make it work in theory ..forever
Hi. What are some examples of an AR degrader?

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
If released in china, how easy would it be to get this into Europe? Anyone have experience importing drugs from china? [...]

I have. I've been ordering oral phentolamine from China for years.

I know an excellent Chinese forwarder that can get this, if it becomes available there.