Kintor announced the phase III clinical trial of Pyrilutamide KX-826

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Suzhou, November 24, 2021 - Kintor Pharmaceutical Limited ("Kintor Pharma", HKEX: 9939), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing innovative small molecule and biological therapeutics, today announced that the IND application for the pivotal study (phase III stage) of pyrilutamide (KX-826), a potential first-in-class drug developed by Kintor Pharma, for the treatment of male androgenetic alopecia ("Androgenetic Alopecia") patients was cleared by the National Medical Products Administration ("NMPA"). KX-826 is the first androgen receptor (AR) antagonist which has entered the phase III clinical trial for Androgenetic Alopecia treatment in China and global.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On 8 September 2021, Kintor Pharma announced that the primary endpoint of the phase II clinical trial of KX-826 on male Androgenetic Alopecia patients in China was well met, and KX-826 has demonstrated an outstanding efficacy and safety profile. The phase III clinical trial will be conducted in more than 20 sites (hospitals) in China. The principal investigators ("PIs") are Professor Zhang Jianzhong from Peking University People's Hospital and Director Yang Qinping from Huashan Hospital of Fudan University. Kintor Pharma expects the first patient enrollment to happen in early January 2022.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is no news they got FDA clearance but its cool to know they are advancing USA trials as well.

Kintor Pharma announced that the Food and Drug Administration of the United States greenlighted KX-826's phase II clinical trial for Androgenetic Alopecia to be conducted in the United States, and Kintor Pharma is preparing for the patients enrollment

Last edited:

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys this will take much more time than we anticipate. Imagine that they finish 3 trials, and produce the drag. In the USA this will take about 2-3 years.it will be avaliable for everyone in US and Europe in about 4-5 years

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol in the discord they will get it after december when the result of phase 2 are out.

Yeah, exactly. And its an androgen antagonist like RU or CB, maybe a bit stronger. Its not going to regrow NWs but given how shitty this industry is an alternative to finasteride is always good news.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys this will take much more time than we anticipate. Imagine that they finish 3 trials, and produce the drag. In the USA this will take about 2-3 years.it will be avaliable for everyone in US and Europe in about 4-5 years

Users will group buy it earlier than that, but even if they didn't, this will be released in China end of 2022/ early 2023 at the latest. If it's released in China then we're essentially set, we can easily get it and no need to wait for release in the US.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point I'll be shocked if this doesn't at least give sideless maintenance, thereby being a great alternative to finasteride. This company has moved incredibly fast and confidently from day 1 and they aren't stopping. Either this is a huge scam that is somehow deceiving Chinese and US regulatory health authorities and essentially lying about the effectiveness of this with so much invested in this drug already, or Kintor know that their drug works and are pushing for it as hard as possible cause they feel like they've hit the jackpot.

I do hope it's the latter because if it's the former then I will lose any hope whatsoever about this joke of an industry.

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
If released in china, how easy would it be to get this into Europe? Anyone have experience importing drugs from china? Would you be able to purchase from a grey market web store I wonder?

if sideless, for those able to tolerate finasteride, we could likely stack the two drugs? Or would that not be required?

Maybe being greedy, but I’m hoping for at least some thickening of existing hair with this.

klbt

My Regimen
Reaction score
guess this is one advantage of working in china:cool:
wonder if kintor's shares are open for acquisition

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Faster than that useless breezula lol
Imagine if it's on the market for hair loss before breezula. Are they still pursuing that for Androgenetic Alopecia?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
guess this is one advantage of working in china:cool:
wonder if kintor's shares are open for acquisition
Kintor's stock has already had a healthy run up in price.

DiffuseSucks

My Regimen
Reaction score
If released in china, how easy would it be to get this into Europe? Anyone have experience importing drugs from china? Would you be able to purchase from a grey market web store I wonder?

if sideless, for those able to tolerate finasteride, we could likely stack the two drugs? Or would that not be required?

Maybe being greedy, but I’m hoping for at least some thickening of existing hair with this.
Based on phase 2 results we can probably get it from the grey market soon. CB is already available on the grey market so why not this? There was already a group buy recently for it so it's likely we can get something soon.

Stacking it with finasteride might be best. But this is supposed to be better than RU by a lot. RU supposedly was similar to finasteride so we can maybe assume this would work better than finasteride. But this being topical it would still be best to stack it.

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
it would be for significant regrowth or only way better maintance?
Its not a growth stimulator, so maintaining is the real goal here. And every topical AA lose effect with time (thats why you need to increase this dose in order to make it work like with RU) , thats why its important to use AR adegrader while using this kind of drug. Its can make it work in theory ..forever

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what's the difference between two Kintor drugs? there is another one they are working on right?