Kintor and the Next Big Thing: Covid19 for people afraid of vaccines?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I love this. You have to see the people see, regardless of testing. I see nothing about massive hair regrowth superior to or safer than finasteride/Duta/RU/CB.

I find no hair pics nor data about confidence intervals, significance, placebo possibilities or what this has to do with having a full head of hair by 2023.

I see some gibberish by a Chinese guy saying don't look at results--you have to see the health in person or is he Italian? It appears to be dressed up overoptimism and hype which none of us wants ever to take attention away from what works now and presumably better for virtually all males and this is hormonal too so big whoop. Where are the pics and what does covid have to do with it except that bald guys die a lot from covid? How much do you have to take to have cosmetically significant regrowth in terms of price and better alternates. Where are the hair pics? Where they only Chinese in the testing? That might skew results.

Famous last words underlined:

In March, little more than a month after the trial began, Cadegiani and his colleagues announced their stunning interim results at a press conference. "A doctor has to see their patients with proxalutamide to truly understand what we have seen. It is unfeasible to describe through words or translation into scientific language the dramatic response," Cadegiani tweeted around that time. The final analysis is in the new preprint, which reports that almost half of patients in the placebo group died, versus only 11% in the treatment arm, a 77% reduction in mortality. Patients on proxalutamide also had shorter hospital stays and less need for mechanical ventilators throughout the course of their treatment, and nearly 81% recovered after 2 weeks, compared with 36% of those not on the drug.