Kill almost every side effect of dutasteride/finasteride

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I guess I can't say for certain that it was the yohimbe that was great. When I took it, all 3 things, Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed & Arginine, were in 1 pill. I just noticed that it really worked well for me.

You can always buy bulk yohimbe powder from bulk nutrition if you're in doubt of actual yohimbe content in capsules.

As for the drug you're talking about, it could be Cabaser/Cabergoline/Dostinex. In testimonials from male users, all experienced very high libido, and some said they were able to have multiple orgasms.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
I take raloxifene with my propecia and my breasts continue to grow. FFucking sucks. I think I am gonna get surgery soon. I wanna be on dutasteride but I can't because that will make my breasts even worse.

THIS SSHIT makes me wanna jump off a bridge! FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

SweatHorse

Reaction score
Alright Harie, I have low libido and difficulty getting erections from finasteride. Im 25 and this has been going on for over a year. Can you recommend a specific brand of supplement. You mentioned on that included Horny Goat Weed/Maca Root/Arginine, is there a specific brand or direction you could point me in to find the best supplement? thanks.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SweatHorse said:
Alright Harie, I have low libido and difficulty getting erections from finasteride. Im 25 and this has been going on for over a year. Can you recommend a specific brand of supplement. You mentioned on that included Horny Goat Weed/Maca Root/Arginine, is there a specific brand or direction you could point me in to find the best supplement? thanks.

There's no specific brand I recommend. I'd say find whatever is the cheapest. Personally, I don't like Arginine, I think there are much better (cheaper per serving) supps that increase nitric oxide in the blood.

Look into Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutartrate (AAKG), Arginine Pyroglutamate, Citrulline or DiArginine Malate.

The only place I've been able to find cheaper Arginine Pyroglutamate is on http://www.vitacost.com
The cheapest place I could find AAKG, DiArginine or Citrulline is http://www.bulknutrition.com

I'd stack Arginine with anything else I used though; while it won't help with the libido, it will allow you to get and maintain an errection much easier.

With the libido part, it's all trial and error. I believe, if memory serves correctly, that Horny Goat Weed is the cheapest libido booster I've found. Though, you can find pretty much all the supps I listed at bulknutrition.com. In bulk form (they taste like ***), but are cheap, that's for sure.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
harie,

is Rebound Reloaded something that you could maybe use like once a month to keep gyno at bay? I am thinking of trying to stuff out.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blueshard said:
harie,

is Rebound Reloaded something that you could maybe use like once a month to keep gyno at bay? I am thinking of trying to stuff out.

Nope, you can not run Rebound more than 6 times per year max since it takes time for your bodies test/estrogen levels to come back into natural balance once you stop using Rebound.

6 Rebound Cycles per year = 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off

4 Rebound Cycles per year = 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off

3 Rebound Cycles per year = 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off

danish82

Reaction score
cabaser

Just wanted to say, that I tryed using Cabaser, along with propecia, and it didnt do anything for my low libido. I was on 0.5mg twice a week.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
You need a sexy lady, first and foremost, or if you aren't fussy any old fat slag like George Michael.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well id like to see something that would cure this bloated, water filled face i get from taking Dutasteride.

Ive tried natural supplements like green tra extract, flax lignans, ect,ect, and this estrogen reducing product called AIMF, that gets tons of praise for working better than drugs like Arimidex,ect, at http://www.elitefitness.com.

I know its obviously either due to lack of DHT, or increase in estrogen, or both.

My last test on this will be to try liquid letro, the strongest estrogen reducer. If my face is still bloated then nothing will work except for me quitting dutasteride, which has worked in the past.

kevinme

Established Member
Reaction score
Stax, maybe your body just needs to get used to the Duta. or Duta react with something else?

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stax - how much water do you drink per day? It could be that the dutasteride has triggered water retention...

Usually when your body is retaining water, it's because you're not drinking enough water. IE, your body thinks there's a drought, so it's storing up as much water as possible.

I'd suggest upping your water intake and taking a diuretic to dry out. See if that works.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks Harie, yeah i drink lots enough water, so its not that. I pee a ton, like if i drink a full bottle of water each hour, im pissing every hour almost.

Ive tried diuretics, and they make me piss every 15 minites, its ridiculous. No way i can deal with that all day long.

My understanding is that dutasteride lowers DHT ( a potent estrogen antagonist ) and increses testosterone and estrogen.

Why the hell these diuretics make you piss every 15 minutes for constantly?

G

Thanks for this thread, harie. I lost my sex drive completly since I am on finasteride. At first I was glad (seriously), because my sex drive always bothered me. Yeah, I was so diappointed about women that I wanted to teach myself to become asexual. Of course, this didn´t work but I was simply pissed of by my libido and how it made me dependent on women. So at first I was somehow glad that I was "free" of this.

But now it has started to bother me. I have realized that sex drive and a healthy libido are just a part of us humans. Of course I wouldn´t sacrify my hair for my libido but I will try to have both. So apart from L-Arginine which is already part of my regimen I am gonna get some maca seeds from Bolivia. I will also try the other stuff you have listed. Thanks again for this thread!

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stax - what kind of diuretic were you taking?

List of natural diuretics:

Agrimony, Alfalfa, Angelica, Ashwagandha, Astragalus, Black Cohosh, Blue Flag, Boldo, Boneset, Borage, Burdock, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Celery, Cleavers, Corn Silk, Dandelion, Elder, Fennel, Fumitory, Garlic, Ginger, Goat’s Rue, Gotu Kola, Ground ivy, Hawthorn, Heather, Horehound, Horsetail, Juniper, Lavender, Liquorice, Lime Blossom, Marshmallow, Meadowsweet, Mistletoe, Mullein, Nettle, Parsley, Plantain, Pumpkin Seed, Queen Anne’s Lace, Rosemary, Saw Palmetto, Sorrels, Sweet Joe Pye, Uva Ursi, Violet, Watercress, White Willow, Yarrow

Have you upped your sodium intake since you started dutasteride?

badday

Reaction score
...i cant understand. Some people prefer a "chemistry life" with daily use of drugs. IT IS JUST A HAIRLOSS do sth to stop it but not anything

and it supposed that the cure is near...

Confused

Reaction score
Came across this post. So everyone here knows. The supplement Rebound XT causes hair loss if you are genetically predisposed to it. I am 100% sure of this.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Confused said:
Came across this post. So everyone here knows. The supplement Rebound XT causes hair loss if you are genetically predisposed to it. I am 100% sure of this.

And how are you 100% sure of it? As long as you inhibit DHT, your hair loss won't increase while on Rebound. Even if it did, which is worse? b**ch tits, or hair loss?

Felk

Reaction score
What about abdomenal discomfort and pains, along with a bloated feeling, which is relieved occasionally by burping, which happens more often? I think it has something to do with gyno, cos that is sorta happening to me, and i can feel all this "gurgling" around under my breast, it's air or water or something.

I've only read a few people experiencing "abdomenal pain" or "pain in the left side," i wonder if this is what I've got.

Any suggestions for beating this one Harie?

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bloated feeling could just be water retention. How much water do you drink every day?

Have the abdominal pains just started? If so, what did you change in your life/diet etc that you think brought them on?

Other off the top of my head thoughts. Acid Reflux, indigestion, dehydration, constipation, ulcer.

buzzmenot

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Thanks Harie, yeah i drink lots enough water, so its not that. I pee a ton, like if i drink a full bottle of water each hour, im pissing every hour almost.

Ive tried diuretics, and they make me piss every 15 minites, its ridiculous. No way i can deal with that all day long.

My understanding is that dutasteride lowers DHT ( a potent estrogen antagonist ) and increses testosterone and estrogen.

Why the hell these diuretics make you piss every 15 minutes for constantly?

Hey stax, just a fair bit of caution, I've come across a case where a dude died of brain swelling after drinking a litre of water every hour for 5 hours. It was just a news clip, the journalist mentioned it was due to low salt levels in the body. Take this info with a grain of salt (no pun), but be careful!

On a more personal note, I've been in physical situations where i drank way more than that over weeks, i didnt feel anything unusual, but we were issued isotonic salt suppliments in our field rations. plus we didnt piss as much as we sweated.