Kiier Laser hat - Results (lack of) and reviews

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been meaning to post this for awhile but haven't. I tried the Kiier laser comb about a year ago, I chose them because of their "money back guarantee" I used the comb religiously for 9 months, took pics every 3 months and I saw no improvement whatsoever! After the 9 months, I returned the laser hat and with a lot of effort I sent the hat back and received a refund. Yay.

What I'm here to say is buyer should beware because Kiier never posted my review, I submitted it 3 times and it never got posted. I emailed several times and I never got an answer as to why my review was never posted ( I gave it an honest but not good review - 1 star). After pushing real hard I got an answer. I was told that since I returned the hat I'm not a customer and they only post reviews of "customers of their laser hat" Which is to say that everyone that returned the hat probably had a bad review but since you returned the hat you're not a "customer" and they wont post your review. This explains why all the reviews on their site are 4 and 5 star reviews. Obviously if you keep the hat and are a "customer" you're happy with it. That being said, the review that will not get posted is below, and be warned that the reviews on the site are only for those who it works for, not those who it doesn't work for. The most disturbing thing is they never asked me to take pictures before I started using the hat, without before pictures they wont give you a refund, and as you can see from my review, the return policy is close to impossible to find on your own within their site unless you have the direct link, which is why I posted it within my review. Hopefully this helps someone and gives you an idea of what kind of company they are.

"This was something to try so I did. Unfortunately, I had no results. As for the product – it’s a pulsing laser and not a constant laser which I didn’t realize. The cap was not comfortable, it’s tolerable but not comfortable, it barely fit on my head and I have a normal size head. It’s hard and not flexible at all. It did come with a band which was nice and that held the cap on my head with no issue. I wouldn’t count on wearing it with the baseball cap because that just doesn’t stay on your head. It more sits on your head, then goes over your head like a hat. Now the “no hassle” return policy can be found here (https://kiierr.com/refund-policy/) I’m adding it because if you try to find it on this site, you wont find it. You must know where to find it, which Kiier sent me after I asked for my refund. You HAVE to do several things in order to get your refund and this policy will explain it. Luckily, I asked when I ordered the hat and they told me I needed to take pictures, so I did. You won’t find that on the site, and no return policy is sent with the cap. Just do exactly what the policy says and I did get the refund but if I didn’t have before pictures, I wouldn’t have gotten the refund. It is a hassle, but I got a refund. I wanted to let others know. In short – It didn’t work, and it was uncomfortable. Easy enough to use though."