Kickstarter + GHO Multiplication = idea…

bejker

Reaction score
What you think? We need x money(10 people hair transplant+tickets+rest) and 10 volunteer (or more).
Every volonteer gets 500 graft.

For Kickstarter:
Everybody who give 1$ - get full documentation, 4$ - could be volunteer ?

When the money is collected, and list of volonteers made, we pick randomly 10(or more) of them.

We get answers, full documentation before/after etc...

:)

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Gho doesn't offer 500 graft test anymore, he's fully booked and it's a waste of time for him already.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
a raffle for a GHO hair transplant?
no
he is pretty much discredited by any reputable body by not being able to adequately prove his method works

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Gho is not only an hair transplant doctor. He is a researcher and scientist too.

I wouldn't take these "doctors'" opinion as a ruling measure. All they know is punch holes in your head, move the piece of meat from one place to another, the biggest the piece of meat the higher the yield that's all these "doctors" know and are very good at.

The fact that he hasn't provided enough proof is enough to discredit Gho, that's where it stands right now.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maradona said:
Gho is not only an hair transplant doctor. He is a researcher and scientist too.
there are bad researchers out there

maradona said:
I wouldn't take these "doctors'" opinion as a ruling measure. All they know is punch holes in your head, move the piece of meat from one place to another, the biggest the piece of meat the higher the yield that's all these "doctors" know and are very good at.
my sources include people who are highly respected by the ISHRS
don't just put gho up onto a pedestal, just because you would want Gho's method to work, it doesn't mean it will

maradona said:
The fact that he hasn't provided enough proof is enough to discredit Gho, that's where it stands right now.
proof doesn't work that way, i used the word discredit a bit wrong, he hasn't had the credit to lose in the first place
he needs to adequately prove his method works, last i checked the pictures on his webiste, it just shows a typical, run of the mill FUE

the only people working in the field who believe gho's method will work, is gho
never trust a salesman

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Of course we all want Gho to work but apparently some people want the opposite.

Although "reputable" Dr. Cole's donor regeneration method is not very much related to Gho, it just shows you this is nothing out of this world.

Donor regeneration is no big deal if you do some research, there are studies proving (other than Gho) that donor regrowth from Partial FUs is possible.

The problem is the yield and quality of hairs as far as I am concerned and as far as hair transplant doctors who have "actually tried Partial FU without even trying to aim for the stem cells" are concerned.

This could be solved by Gho's special medium as suggested by some "doctors" who again "actually tried the above without much knowledge on the subject".

I believe it works to some degree just not as perfect as Gho claims.

IAHRS? Could you tell me the name of these "doctors"...yeah... I rest my case.

Never trust a salesman? The same goes to you :woot:

K

Kirby

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but logically it suits the purpose of IAHRS to try and discredit an individual whose findings make the established mediaeval strips 'n' plugs hair transplants obsolete.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kirby said:
I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but logically it suits the purpose of IAHRS to try and discredit an individual whose findings make the established mediaeval strips 'n' plugs hair transplants obsolete.
:smack:
plugs have been obsolete for years, no one performs plugs anymore, it's actually necessary for membership for someone to only perform FUE
and strips won't be obsolete anyway, they harvest quicker, cheaper and no need to cut hair (long haired men and women exist)

i could also counter argue it would logically suit dr gho to lie and pretend his method is better than anyone else's, especially is people believe his method could be considered a cure

i would question the integrity of a single person before the integrity of a whole organisation
if any IAHRS whistle-blowers exist then i might retract that but i seriously doubt there are

besides i said ISHRS which is a non-profit body, not IAHRS, which is a marketing organisation

maradona said:
Of course we all want Gho to work but apparently some people want the opposite.
want and believe are 2 different things.

maradona said:
Although "reputable" Dr. Cole's donor regeneration method is not very much related to Gho, it just shows you this is nothing out of this world.

Donor regeneration is no big deal if you do some research, there are studies proving (other than Gho) that donor regrowth from Partial FUs is possible.

The problem is the yield and quality of hairs as far as I am concerned and as far as hair transplant doctors who have "actually tried Partial FU without even trying to aim for the stem cells" are concerned.

This could be solved by Gho's special medium as suggested by some "doctors" who again "actually tried the above without much knowledge on the subject".

I believe it works to some degree just not as perfect as Gho claims.

IAHRS? Could you tell me the name of these "doctors"...yeah... I rest my case.

Never trust a salesman? The same goes to you :woot:
well i did say ISHRS firstly.....
secondly i did curiously encounter dr gho 3 years ago and asked several physicians including Rassman, who pretty much delivered the same answer

finally, if dr gho could proves his method works, then it's repeatable by other hair transplant surgeons (it's part of proving it works is that the results are repeatable), which means getting a GHO FUE is insignificant to other FUEs from other doctors
if it doesn't work then his FUE is the same as other doctors give
the only other outcome is beliving GHO is some magic man who has excelled in a feild and done what neither man nor machine has achieved and instead of taking up multi million dollar propositions from companies like bosley to train, refine and excel hair transplants for everyone, instead runs a modest clinic on his own, with a crappy amerterish website, making claims that he has been able to achieve a feat that no one else before him has managed to achieve.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing out the obvious and what everybody knows. Gho said in an interview he never cared much about money and that his heart lies in research as long as he can fund his research with his treatments that's fine with him AND it could be one of the reasons of this gimmick.

You asked Rassman? I rest my case.

That's "one" of worst guys you can ask not because of other things but because he has very little knowledge other than FUE/FUT and especially on this subject. Regardless if he once chaired a convetion of "doctors" where nothing good ever came out. You can easily tell this in his replies to Gho. Absolutely not a single coherent and intelligent sentence as to why it wouldn't work.I doubt he even read that paper entirely. I've read some crazy stories in hairlosshelp about Rassman you wouldn't believe as well. Don't bother with this dude.

Like I said asking "physicians" and "doctors, if you want to call them that isn't going to help at ALL. I was telling you NOT to listen to these "doctors" and only listen to the ones who have actually tried it, that's all.

Dr. Woods actually tried Partial FUs and noticed that he could get to grow hair on both sides, recipient and donor but the yield and quality was BAD and he never researched further than that.

We only have this "blurry big foot pictures" of donor regeneration and there are pictures of the same guy of his recipient.

day-3-comparison.jpg

day-13-comparison.jpg

But this is not enough because this guy could be a freak and a special Gho case where he pulled out his wand and had to use some chinese trickery.

What we need is more proof coming from Gho like a larger Clinical trial as suggested by "real doctors" who had actually "tried this little success".

I just wished some of "these doctors" you "respect so much" would get off their asses and further research into this (not into Gho's procedure but on how to improve the yield of partial FUs) instead of dicking around with FUT and FUE.

Dr. Cole is the exception.