Ketoconazole Shampoos In Europe? - No Nizoral In My Country

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm having a problem finding a keto shampoo in my country. Nizoral doesn't seem to be on the market. There seems to have been something called Oronazol, but I can't find that either.

Does anyone know of any keto shampoos sold in Europe?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regenepure DR from amazon uk 1% ket without sulfates or parabens

I look into it. It contains saw palmetto and I'm reluctant to take any anti-androgen that goes systemic (I don't know whether SP does).

Do you know whether they have a SP-free formulation? I know they have various products.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I look into it. It contains saw palmetto and I'm reluctant to take any anti-androgen that goes systemic (I don't know whether SP does).

Do you know whether they have a SP-free formulation? I know they have various products.

Even if it has the amount of it that goes systemic is insignificant, that if you don't do it after microneedling. As long as you leave it 3 minutes on your head and after wash it good i don't think you will ever have a problem, it's a shampoo it's made especially to not go systemic because it contains keto and keto is far more dangerous than saw palmetto, they won't sell it and you would see a lot of people complaining about sides from it, it's sold without a prescription and it has only 1%, less harsher than the 2% version of keto.

I don't know a SP-free formulation but as i said i don't think it will be a problem with this one also but you know better...

jazz1

Reaction score
Regenepure DR from amazon uk 1% ket without sulfates or parabens

This is the best hair loss shampoo hands down, I have them all and this is number one.

Reaction score
I use Ketozolin 2% Shampoo and order it from www.apons.eu located in Germany. The also sell Alfatradiol (brand name: Pontostin) quite cheaply, which is topical 5aR inhibitor. Alfatradiol has quite a bit of research that backs up its efficacy. Both are available without a prescription.

They ship throughout the E.U.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems that keto is not widely used in Europe, I wonder why. Revita shampoo Europe does not contain keto, unlike the American formula. Nizoral is easy too find here but it's a bit aggressive and will dry up your scalp.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems that keto is not widely used in Europe, I wonder why. Revita shampoo Europe does not contain keto, unlike the American formula. Nizoral is easy too find here but it's a bit aggressive and will dry up your scalp.

Different legislation, in my country Nizoral is banned, and i'm from Europe...

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is Nizoral banned?

From what i have read a while ago it's not allowed here to sell ket 2% without prescription and another company made one with 1% or something like that but it's cheap and sh*t. I ordered Regenepure Dr from Amazon from the information available it seems it's the best...

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been looking at some keto shampoos and they're pretty pricey. About 10-15 EUR for 120 ml. Does anyone know of some cheaper brand?

The best price I've found so far is this - £26.95 for 500 ml or £76.95 for 1500 ml. Can anyone beat that?

I use Ketozolin 2% Shampoo and order it from www.apons.eu located in Germany. The also sell Alfatradiol (brand name: Pontostin) quite cheaply, which is topical 5aR inhibitor. Alfatradiol has quite a bit of research that backs up its efficacy. Both are available without a prescription.

They ship throughout the E.U.

Hey, I'm looking through their hairloss category, but I can't find this Ketozolin shampoo.

https://www.apons.eu/produktkategor...usfall/?&eFOC[apons_product_group_list][pg]=1

Am I just missing it? Do you have a link to the product?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been looking at some keto shampoos and they're pretty pricey. About 10-15 EUR for 120 ml. Does anyone know of some cheaper brand?

The best price I've found so far is this - £26.95 for 500 ml or £76.95 for 1500 ml. Can anyone beat that?

Hey, I'm looking through their hairloss category, but I can't find this Ketozolin shampoo.

https://www.apons.eu/produktkategor...usfall/?&eFOC[apons_product_group_list][pg]=1

Am I just missing it? Do you have a link to the product?

Here you are Dimitri:
https://www.apons.eu/ketozolin-2-shampoo-120-ml

goulou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm trying with apons but it seem they don't sell outside of Germany (delivery is not available when I select France).
Has anyone another place?

inmyhead

Reaction score
I'm trying with apons but it seem they don't sell outside of Germany (delivery is not available when I select France).
Has anyone another place?
Go to amazon.de - plenty of sellers shipping that shampoo outside of germany.

Anyways, have you even tried searching? Seems like you just want easy answers lol.