Keto Shampoo

Mopless

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a good place to buy nizoral/keto 2% shampoo. Preferably without a prescription, of course. I've looked around and found a few, but it's terribly expensive. So I though I'd ask in case someone knew a place I had not tried yet.

Thanks!

Mopless

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually, I have considered buying Dr. lees shampoo multi-able times. What stopped me most of the time was that I need to pay an extra $20 for the consultation prescription. That, and then all the credit card stealing lately with his website has made me adamant about avoiding his products. Which is a HUGE shame as I do like the looks of his shampoo. Also like the looks of some of his other products... *sigh*

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
Mopless said:
Actually, I have considered buying Dr. lees shampoo multi-able times. What stopped me most of the time was that I need to pay an extra $20 for the consultation prescription. That, and then all the credit card stealing lately with his website has made me adamant about avoiding his products. Which is a HUGE shame as I do like the looks of his shampoo. Also like the looks of some of his other products... *sigh*

Oh yeah...

It seems like a good deal to buy his products ANYwhere but in the US. Other countries don't need to pay that fee :/

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
G k said:
Mopless said:

Oh yeah...

It seems like a good deal to buy his products ANYwhere but in the US. Other countries don't need to pay that fee :/

but we do pay for the shipping :sobbing: