Keratene shampoo

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Well used the serum & shampoo 3X a week, and my shed hasn't abated.

Looks like what I eat & what I drink has a direct correlation to inflammation & some of these topicals just arent powerful enough.

Will give it some more time, before I come to a conclusion.

But shampooing daily with two treatments is a pain!

jazz1

Reaction score
Well used the serum & shampoo 3X a week, and my shed hasn't abated.

Looks like what I eat & what I drink has a direct correlation to inflammation & some of these topicals just arent powerful enough.

Will give it some more time, before I come to a conclusion.

But shampooing daily with two treatments is a pain!

Thanks for the feedback I won't be wasting hundreds pounds on this now, instead il be buying 4 vials of proxiphen as iv read good reviews on this and use it 3 times week last me a year :(.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
so i wasted 100 on this?
i thought the shampoo itself got shedding in check? not any more?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way guys I think I am going to get on the keratene treatment full throttle, DR A one of the dr's pioneering this thing has a clinic in my hometown so I might buy the Alphactive retard capsules in a weeks time and give it a go along with the topical treatment, I am sick of my hair loss and I am gonna nuke this crap unless I start stabilizing.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
so i wasted 100 on this?
i thought the shampoo itself got shedding in check? not any more?

Shampoo itself is too mild for stabilizing severe hairloss. You probably didnt waste your money, use both the serum & shampoo for 3 months and let me know. My issue is that my hair loss is too severe and noticeable now. I am a very see through Norwood 3-V. I wish I had this option two years back when I still had a lot of hair to save. My sheds seem to be now triggered by the mildest of inflammation. Only minoxidil worked and given Indians have a huge issue of heart disease, I shudder to get onto it. Plus, it made my face look like crap. I looked like a tired old raccoon.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way guys I think I am going to get on the keratene treatment full throttle, DR A one of the dr's pioneering this thing has a clinic in my hometown so I might buy the Alphactive retard capsules in a weeks time and give it a go along with the topical treatment, I am sick of my hair loss and I am gonna nuke this crap unless I start stabilizing.

Hey, a fellow Indian? Nice.

Best of luck with the Retard capsules. Do let us and me know how they do.

What stage is your hairloss at?

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else trying this stuff? the shampoo etc? any results to mention?

jazz1

Reaction score
Is anyone else trying this stuff? the shampoo etc? any results to mention?
Too much crap out there I'm fed up spending money on rubbish until I see more feedback I'm not buying it.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys I used the shampoo+serum today for the first time and my hair looks and feels better after use, also the customer service is knowledgeable and exceptional.
I dont think this is one the 'crap' products floating around and it does give me more confidence to perhaps try the Retard capsules in a few months

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
Most people have moved over to the Keratene capsules bro, there are a couple on the BTT forum using just the topicals, shampoo+serum and reporting satisfaction

jazz1

Reaction score
I started using the serum next month I'm ordering the ultra oil, it deffinatly helps with the itch so I assume it works I only use it on my hairline. Smells great etc worth try.

ABJac

Reaction score
Not to shift off topic at all, but with the recent surge of KaR products, I am in the process of reorganizing my shower regimen. I understand fighting hair loss with a shampoo is really the least effective aspect, but considering how many vitamins we pump into ourselves, and all the **** we rub into our heads, I am starting to feel like a healthy shampoo regimen is more important than I thought. My question is, with nizoral and all the other shampoo's for hair loss, what does everyone think is the best DAILY shampoo for hairloss, and what is the best shampoo for less frequent use like nizoral or KaR. I am trying not to shampoo more then 4x a week so I would really like to streamline into 2 shampoo's and 1 conditioner, and simply alternate days. I guess what it comes down to is KaR vs Nizoral and a solid daily shampoo.

IoannisSM

Reaction score
Most people have moved over to the Keratene capsules bro, there are a couple on the BTT forum using just the topicals, shampoo+serum and reporting satisfaction

What's the BTT forum?
I just started using shampoo yesterday. Although i have no complaint about the top area (problematic) of my head, i do have some itch on the side hair! Some short hair were moved off when i scratched my head! I don't know this never have happened before. I'm a little afraid..
Anyone else review of this shampoo?

got the BTT

jazz1

Reaction score
I got the ultra serum today I tried there small sample shampoo smells great and feels great, il report how it works etc.