Kerastem Update On Phase 2 Us Trials

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's some stuffs, basically more of the same with regards to efficacy.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-growth-clinical-trial-results-300568170.html

Reported results are consistent with what other studies have found, right around 30 hairs/cm^2. Honestly if their numbers are real its still double the effect you can expect from minoxodil.

0 pics in article.

Not much on the clinical trials site yet either:
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02503852

Wonder when it will get updated with the info.

Commence with the bitching about Kerastem now.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's some stuffs, basically more of the same with regards to efficacy.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...-growth-clinical-trial-results-300568170.html

Reported results are consistent with what other studies have found, right around 30 hairs/cm^2. Honestly if their numbers are real its still double the effect you can expect from minoxodil.

0 pics in article.

Not much on the clinical trials site yet either:
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02503852

Wonder when it will get updated with the info.

Commence with the bitching about Kerastem now.

What's the expected cost and release date?

JustAnotherNoob

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm, they mention dose counts and the high dose+fat, as well as just the fat transfer resulted in 0 difference. But the Low dose+Fat resulted in a significant difference.

I wonder what the serbian clinic that the two or three users here did Kerastem at got, since they had 0 results.

austin_hair_26

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am new here but when I read the article it I took as (very) good news but maybe there is something I dont know about this? I guess some people have done it in europe where its already available?

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://kerastem.com/kerastem-reports-successful-us-phase-ii-hair-growth-clinical-trial-results/

"hair loss currently has limited options for men (grades I-III) and women (grades I-II) with early stage hair loss".

• Low dose Adipose Derived Regenerative Cells (ADRC’s) + Puregraft fat treatment group achieved a statistically significant increase in mean terminal hair count, when compared to control, in males with early stage hair loss (Norwood Grades I-III). An average increase of 29 terminal hairs per cm2 of scalp was observed, corresponding to a 17% increase (p < 0.05) from baseline.
  • All treatment arms of STYLE were safe with no serious adverse events reported.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
prices are very high
I do not understand where they are taking such prices

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am new here but when I read the article it I took as (very) good news but maybe there is something I dont know about this? I guess some people have done it in europe where its already available?
Google before and after pictures, nothing impresive. You can get a much better results, cheaper and side effects free with topical route : minoxidil + spironolactone + cetirizine .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You use a topical mixing minoxidil, spironolactone and cetirizine? I am interested in it, but my pbm is I read spironolactone is only effective as a result of entering blood, but I had very bad sides from oral spironolactone... so I am not sure how it could result in me. Any input??
I used oral Spironolactone ( I am a male, very, very bad idea ) cause it was popular ( back in 2002 ) a combo of oral spironolactone plus oral minoxidil. Not only gave me sexual side effect, it also give me really bad gynecomastia, really gyno, that I had to go under surgical remove .
Now, since the gland is not entire remove, if Topical spironolactone were absorb topical, should create me same side effect, but it don't . Also, Topical was very popular and Dr. Lee created this popularity more than a decade ago, he told that spironolactone it is not absorb topically since it is metabolize it.
All this drugs I use don't give me side effects, and that is the reason why I use it and why I dropped dutasteride , after almost 16 years, 5 or 6 month ago. I am 39 now.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, they mention dose counts and the high dose+fat, as well as just the fat transfer resulted in 0 difference. But the Low dose+Fat resulted in a significant difference.

I wonder what the serbian clinic that the two or three users here did Kerastem at got, since they had 0 results.

Save your money!!.... I wish I did!

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Save your money!!.... I wish I did!
Same here. Kerastem dis nothing for me as well. I don’t regret trying something but it proved to be a waste of time and money.

Bottom line is unless you see impactful results and lots and lots of pictures most of these “treatments” aren’t going to work, or be cosmetically significant.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed earlier kerastem about the locations available with their treatment and they forwarded me to a shady clinic based in london, ill report what info ill manage to get here.

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed earlier kerastem about the locations available with their treatment and they forwarded me to a shady clinic based in london, ill report what info ill manage to get here.

Yea, they did the same. Was it called Cosmesurge ?