Kerastem Ceo Update From Other Site

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know Kerastem was a disappointment for some of our members.
I saw this on hairlosscure2020

Here is note from CEO to HLC2020.

Dear Editor,

I wanted to pass along that the Kerastem UK clinical study results were recently published in the Journal of Stem Cells and Cloning.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/07/prweb14496474.htm

We were highly encouraged by the results of the UK study and proceeded to a 70 patient, US IDE clinical trial focused on Androgenetic Alopecia. US Clinical Trial details can be found below:

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02503852?term=STYLE&rank=1

We expect to present the results from the US clinical in the Fall of 2017.

Kind Regards,

Brad Conlan
CEO
Kerastem

http://www.hairlosscure2020.com

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
They want 4-5k € for this treatment...that's a lot for not Shiseido or Tsuji like

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does this have no hype around it ??

"The authors reported a mean increase of 31 hairs per cm2 of scalp at 24 weeks compared to baseline, corresponding to a 23% increase (p = 0.017). Kerastem Therapy subjects saw up to a 53% increase in the number of hairs at 6 months. "

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does this have no hype around it ??

"The authors reported a mean increase of 31 hairs per cm2 of scalp at 24 weeks compared to baseline, corresponding to a 23% increase (p = 0.017). Kerastem Therapy subjects saw up to a 53% increase in the number of hairs at 6 months. "

Because some tried it in Mexico with disappointing results at a high price tag.
One person got a lot of shedding/bald spot from it but I think it recovered..sounded like temporary shock loss.

I cant remember the other location think somewhere in Europe--those people from what I can remember had better results.

The old thread is here you can probably find its from last Summer.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They want 4-5k € for this treatment...that's a lot for not Shiseido or Tsui like

Some with aggressive hair loss or advanced age can't afford to wait.
Especially for Tsui...that can be WAY off.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some with aggressive hair loss or advanced age can't afford to wait.
Especially for Tsui...that can be WAY off.
Does it really work? Never heard of good results except this study now

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm very skeptical about this.
This is the first time I've heard of them.
Study trials can also be funded by companies themselves and those who benefit from them can twist data whatever the way they like (don't forget about that.)

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
And that's just the reality you're looking at with most of the upcoming treatments.
Stuff that still looks excellent on paper even when it's been released and shown to do f all in practice.

That's how they keep screwing you dry. "Promising results", "positive effects in reversing hair loss" and numbers that don't tell you squat. But of course, Replicel & co will be a different story.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Kerastem was the Brotzu lotion before the Brotzu lotion.
Lost a lot of hair hoping for them.

They have good science behind them and even studies from Korea and practical use in Japan.

The results were non existent except for very few ppl who had very meagre regrowth. There was a clinic in eastern Europe, one in Japan and one in Switzerland doing it.

Seems to be the same story as prp - expensive and no results. Could be that they slowly improve the method and it does something in the end.

Original thread:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/who-would-help-fund-a-kerastem-therapy.97424/page-46

I agree with j's verdict: better take finasteride.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice find hairblues anyway. ;)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Kerastem was the Brotzu lotion before the Brotzu lotion.
Lost a lot of hair hoping for them.

They have good science behind them and even studies from Korea and practical use in Japan.

The results were non existent except for very few ppl who had very meagre regrowth. There was a clinic in eastern Europe, one in Japan and one in Switzerland doing it.

Seems to be the same story as prp - expensive and no results. Could be that they slowly improve the method and it does something in the end.

Original thread:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/who-would-help-fund-a-kerastem-therapy.97424/page-46

I agree with j's verdict: better take finasteride.

I remember some people in Europe did 'well' but never posted pics
and I think some people did it in Mexico and had bad results.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im curious what @sofia results were after so much time--she is only one i can see that had any positives (only combed last few pages of thread)

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And that's just the reality you're looking at with most of the upcoming treatments.
Stuff that still looks excellent on paper even when it's been released and shown to do f all in practice.

That's how they keep screwing you dry. "Promising results", "positive effects in reversing hair loss" and numbers that don't tell you squat. But of course, Replicel & co will be a different story.
Honest question. Has there been any treatment that promised results like the phase 1 of replicel (factual numbers and percentages) but once it was released did not live up to those numbers?

H

Reaction score
Honest question. Has there been any treatment that promised results like the phase 1 of replicel (factual numbers and percentages) but once it was released did not live up to those numbers?
What's been released?

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The procedure was (is?) being done in Belgrade, the capital city of Serbia, and the main person behind it there is one of the few original researchers who developed the technique.

Users of the forum had a great experience going there, and spoke only well of the clinic and the staff, as well as the country. However, the real results did never arrive for any of those posters who actually went and had it done. It think that pretty much sums up the whole thread. :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The procedure was (is?) being done in Belgrade, the capital city of Serbia, and the main person behind it there is one of the few original researchers who developed the technique.

Users of the forum had a great experience going there, and spoke only well of the clinic and the staff, as well as the country. However, the real results did never arrive for any of those posters who actually went and had it done. It think that pretty much sums up the whole thread. :)

Ah okay I remember wrongly I guess that a few had said 'good' results in Belgrade.> I take your word for it though as I do not have time to comb the thread (and regardless I never saw photos)
I edited down my original post.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah okay I remember wrongly I guess that a few had said 'good' results in Belgrade.> I take your word for it though as I do not have time to comb the thread (and regardless I never saw photos)
I edited down my original post.

Yea, that's the thing when someone says ''good'' or ''dissapointing''...it's very relative. The reason why I said 'real' results never did arrive is because there was not one subject who, without hesitation and with any evidence (photos duh!) whatsoever, showed and expressed satisfaction with the procedure.

The clinic was also verified to be 'legit' by any means as the person who ran (runs? - dunno if it's still up) it was the researcher and some kind of co-founder of Kerastem. I remember it was a female doctor - and apparantly a good looking one too, judging by some of the poster's responses. :D

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well he was precisely saying that they never deliver what they promise but I don't know of one which actually deliver yet

This is true

And I do get concerned with people really believing 100% on Tsugi...it's very promising all these things are promising--some much more than others (like Tsuji and replicel) but if you read old threads it is depressing how many things were so promising that now seem like duds.

Not comparing the technology or the level or research..but Brotzu? You can't even question it or debate it without an army of pro-brotzu 'zealots' attacking your posts or your character even which is ridiculous and just shows deep down their own fear IMO.