Kelopesia Awaiting Ministerial Approval

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I seen this posted, apparently it's translated from a Turkish forum. One of their members spoke with Dr. Fikrettin (one of the doctors who made the stuff).

July 9
-hi mr Fikrettin (one of the people who made the cream)
hi mr Murat
– Mr Fikrettin I’m one of the people suffering from male pattern baldness and I wonder when will this product be released?
We’re waiting for ministerial approval
-when would they approve it? So it regrows hair right?
We got positive feedback from all those who used, I hope the ministerial approval won’t take long
-I hope so! since I’m 23 and I have to use a hair system
I see.
-so it will be approved in 3-4 months maybe?
Hopefully
-Okay thank you very much
Good night
-you too

I hope this is for real!

Reactions: tzt

Mugry

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the general consensus on kelopesia? I remember reading about it being just another snake oil and haven't looked into it since.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets hope it doesnt get delayed again

I've got my fingers crossed, but I don't think it should have a problem being approved it's a cosmetic. I'm cautiously optimistic about it in terms of efficacy because it's from a university and it uses stem cells.

Mister_you

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got my fingers crossed, but I don't think it should have a problem being approved it's a cosmetic. I'm cautiously optimistic about it in terms of efficacy because it's from a university and it uses stem cells.
Yeah tbh im pretty excited for kelopesia, especially its potential for an early release

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"we got positive feedback from everyone that used it" - how is this positive at all? If it did anything substantial he would NOT word it like every other snake oil on the market. "positive feedback" is complete garbage.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Positive feedback from everyone sounds good to me, min definitely doesn't give everyone results. It's a topical so we can really only expect some regrowth and thickening and if it can give everyone that it sounds alright to me.

I don't think it will be snake oil, that would be suicide for the university to back it. how good it does work I'm unsure, I'm thinking 60% chance it's better than min

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
its such a shame, i will be traveling to turkey this month, if available would buy some, and test it out. but its very fishy how they keep pushing back the dates, I thought this product was ready to go, now they are talking about getting government approval and finding a room temp stable formula. shouldn't they have fig this out already. and a lot of universities have bulllshit studies, so being made/tested by a university means sh*t frankly.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its such a shame, i will be traveling to turkey this month, if available would buy some, and test it out. but its very fishy how they keep pushing back the dates, I thought this product was ready to go, now they are talking about getting government approval and finding a room temp stable formula. shouldn't they have fig this out already. and a lot of universities have bulllshit studies, so being made/tested by a university means sh*t frankly.

They have been working on stabilizing it at room temp for the past several months and if it is indeed awaiting approval that means they've stabilized it. To my knowledge there's only been one delay and the rumor for the past several months was a January release which is plausible.

They've showed pics and it's backed by a university so I'm not ready to call it bs personally but I'm not confident. Brotzu lotion will blow this out of the water if it turns out to be legit

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this is available 3 or 4 months before Brotzu's lotion I'll probably try it out

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kelopesia will always mean this to me

images

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's a silly question but here it goes: do you think the political turmoil in Turkey could be affecting the release of Kelopesia? Hopefully, Erdogan didn't arrest or kill any of these rreserarchers (no sarcasm) :(

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it was me who posted this conversation with Dr. Fikrettin on the http://www.folliclethought.com .
i found it in the turkish forum, writting in turkish, i tried to translated but it wasn't clear at all. so i asked the admin for translation in English and he did it to me.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• mucize_krem_kelopesia_kellige_care_olacak_mi_h53216_749de.jpg
    mucize_krem_kelopesia_kellige_care_olacak_mi_h53216_749de.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,004

Jeca Tatu

Established Member
Reaction score
Found this picture and article form March 12th. Not sure if this has been posted already but I haven't seen this picture before.

Here's the link to the article: http://www.trendhaber.tv/saglik/mucize-krem-kelopesia-kellige-care-olacak-mi-h53216.html

I tried to use google translate but it kept giving me an error message.

Don't you guys realise that is the same photo, just photoshoped? Take a look at individual hairs and individual hair locks. Now look at the bigger white hair in the back as reference, and the position of the front bangs...Do you guys think thats possible to rearrange an entire head of hair EXACTLY the same way?

In other words, that before/after was a great jab in the foreskin. What a scam!