Keep Getting Told "too Young For A Hair Transplant"

baldat20

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a hair transplant during the summer. I'd say I'm between NW1-2, but I have a weird pattern of baldness- my crown area is intact., but my hairline and temples are very, very receded, especially the lateral hairline. I shed a lot of hair daily and cannot see it getting any better, and I am tired of putting all this sh*t in my hair- it's expensive and minoxidil has aged my face, and I have to take an aromatase inhibitor to prevent gyno from finasteride (n.b I'm also on TRT, but an AI is not necessary if I stop taking finasteride). I'd rather just get a hair transplant. I have made several enquries both at home and in Turkey and I always get the same bullshit reply of being too young, the rationale being that if I get a hair transplant now, I might need another one soon. Which is completely fine by me, but the companies flat out refuse. I care about my hairline now, when no one else in my peer group is bald. I won't care when I'm 40 and it's the norm. The idea of waiting until more hair falls out is absurd in my opinion. I don't want to spend 2 years looking like sh*t/being bald. I can very quickly get rid of all my hair by doubling my testosterone dose and quitting finasteride, which should strip me of all my androgen-dependent hair very, very quickly. Is this feasable?